Daddys little girl

Beefy!Daddy!natasha romanoff x petite!littlefemreader
Warnings: age regression

I was sitting on nattys lap as I was stroking her hard abs. Every time I start touching them she just chuckles, she thinks it pretty entertaining how I always wanna touch her abs or her big muscles. I mean, how could you not? We were watching some tv as she started stroking my hair softly. I hummed as it felt really good with her hands in my hair, but also it's making me feel sleepy which isn't good, because when I get sleepy I want to get into my headspace.

I haven't told natty about my little space yet, I'm scared she won't accept me and leave. I know she probably won't but I don't want to take the chance. Every time I look up at nat she seems to be deep in thought and honestly it's making me nervous. Did I do something wrong? Is there an upcoming mission she's stressing over about? I don't know but I hope she's okay.

Nat cleared her throat and looked down at me. I felt her staring at me so I looked up to meet her green forest eyes looking straight into mine. "Baby...can I talk to you about something?". Nat said as she adjusted me on her lap so I'm facing her. I nodded my head slowly as I felt my anxiety starting to rise in my chest. Nat leaned over and kissed me gently on my forehead. "Honey bun...why do you have baby stuff in our room...? Not there's anything wrong with it but is there something you aren't telling me?" She said with concern in her eyes. "Are...are you a little baby?" She said as her eyes replaced concern with adoration.

Tears sprung to your eyes and you starting crying. This is it, she's gonna leave! I knew I should have hid my stuff better! "Awww no little one it's okay...shhh shhh baby...daddy's here it's okay." You slowly raised your head to look up at Nat and softly said " dada...?" Nat smiled down at you "yes baby...I'm here. Is it okay if I'm your daddy? Mommy is way too feminine for me." Nat chuckles softly. You eagerly nodded your head and smiled up at her. Nat smiled back at you and wiped your tears away. "Daddy!" You squealed as you hugged her tightly.

"Yes princess I'm your daddy...and I always will be pumpkin.".

A/n: I apologize that it's so short but I'm trying to post as many requests as I can so get ready ;)