Bad decisions

Natasha romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: reader being stupid, broken arm, protective/soft Natasha

I finished buttoning up my crop top and adjusted my skirt as I heard Natasha coming out of our shared bathroom, wearing a black knee-lengthed dress.

Your mouth fell opened as you admired how gorgeous your red headed girlfriend looked. Natasha was straightening out her dress as she felt you staring at her. Her curled red hair bounced as she looked up at you, wearing her signature smirk.

"See something you like kotenok?" Nat teased you as she walked over to you. You smirked back slightly as your cheeks started to grow warm. Natasha was about to wrap her arms around your waist until Tony interrupted the moment by yelling at the both of you.

"COME ON LESBIANS! THE PARTY HAS STARTED. STOP SUCKING EACH OTHERS FACES OFF AND HURRY IT UP." Tony yelled at the top of his lungs.

You rolled your eyes as nat grabbed your hand, leading the both of y'all downstairs to the room where the party is being held at.

~ A few hours later ~

Nat was looking everywhere for you. You disappeared into the crowd after a few hours of staying by natasha. You said told her that you would be right back because you knew someone from across the room and you wanted to go say hi. After about an hour, she started getting worried and that's where she is now, trying to look for her lost girlfriend.

She heard screaming and yelling from outside by the pool area. Curious, she walked outside to see you on the balcony, screaming and waving your arms everywhere. Nat's eyes widen in fear as she was scared that you would fall and get severely hurt. "Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!" Nat yelled at you.

You looked down to see your ex assassin girlfriend glaring up at you with concern filling her eyes as well. You smiled wide and waved down at her wildly. "HI NATTY! MY FRIEND SAID THAT I COULDNT JUMP OFF THE BALCONY BECAUSE I TOLD THEM THAT IT WAS TOO HIGH! SO I TOLD THEM TO PASS ME THE VODKA SO I CAN HAVE SOME BRAVERY JUICE!" You screamed down at her.

She shook her head in disbelief. "PLEASE, WOULD YOU COME DOWN?!" She yelled at you as she started to get scared as you were getting closer to the edge. "NOPE! SUCK IT Y/F/N!" You screamed as you jumped off the balcony into the pool.

Well, you thought you were landing for the pool, but your body landed on the side of it before you fell in the cold water. You heard some screams and yelling before you being pulled out of the water which you assumed was your girlfriend.

You couldn't remember much because everything was fuzzy and you were in severe pain. The next thing you remember was waking up with bright lights  in your eyes blinding you slightly.

Groaning, you slowly tried to sit up in the bed before a hand gently pushed you back down. You opened your eyes to see the green eyes of your worried girlfriend.

"If you weren't in a lot of pain right now and if I didn't love you, I would break your other one." Nat glared at you then sighed softly. "I'm sorry....but literally why the fuck would you jump off a balcony?!" She exclaimed at you. You shrugged your shoulders as you looked down in your lap and started playing with your fingers.

Natasha gently lifted your chin up and kissed you softly. You smiled and pulled away as you looked down at your casted arm. "How long did dr. Cho say that I have to wear this thing?" You questioned as you gently lifted your arm up.

"She said about 6 weeks. Then after she will take the casting off she will scan over it to make sure that it healed correctly." She said as she looks down at your arm in a worry gaze.

You groan and your head falls back against your pillows in annoyance. Natasha chuckled at your behavior "oh stop being a big baby. It's not the end of the world dove. Plus, that means I'll be with you the whole six weeks." She said as she smirked at you.

Your eyes lit up as started squealing happily. This was going to be a interesting but a fun filled 6 weeks but at least your super cool badass girlfriend would be there.

A/n: hey everyone :)

I missed y'all! How is everyone doing? I hope y'all liked this, and don't worry more is coming soon :)

Make sure you rest and stay hydrated <3