Family meeting

Little!natasha romanoff x caregiver!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression
Requested on Wattpad

Today natty and I are going to meet my family! We've known each other for about 4 years and I've been her girlfriend/caregiver for two. I love how she trusts me so much that she lets me see her little side. When she's in her headspace, she's the complete opposite of how she usually acts but I love it so much. She's such a soft and cuddly baby and I'm so happy that I'm her caregiver let alone her girlfriend.

My family knows about her age regression and they fully support her which makes me extremely happy and she's happy too. Right now I'm packing our suite cases while natty watches cartoons on our tv. I grab our suite cases but before i walk out to the car to put them up I go over to nat and get down on my knees so I'm face level with her.

"'Mama will be right back natty okay? I'm just putting our luggage in the car and getting it started. Be a good girl baby okay?". You kiss her head softly as you stand up. "I be good girl for chu mama! I pinky promise!". You giggle "okay okay baby I know you will be good". You kiss her head as you quickly went to put the luggage in the car. You went back inside and picked nat up as you turned off the tv. "Let's go my little princess! We are going on a adventure!" Nat squealed and clapped her hands in happiness.

You put nat in her booster seat in the back as you turned on the tv in the car to put on cartoons for her. She smiled up at you when she saw you putting on her favorite show and she kissed your cheek in thanks. You kisses her head and closed the door then you opened yours and got in starting the car. You drove off to head to your families house as you turned on the radio on low so only you can hear so you won't disturb nat.

You arrived four hours later and it was getting dark pretty quick since y'all left in the afternoon. You opened your door and went to nats. You gently picked her up and patted her back softly to hopefully wake her. "Hey babygirl...it's time to wake up...we're here..." you said quietly in her ear and you saw nat stir awake. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at you "m-mommy? We here?" You smiled and nodded. "Yes princess

You kissed her forehead and walked inside with her in your arms. Your parents were at the table sitting waiting for you and nat to come. When they saw y'all they immediately got up and cooed at nat as she hid her face in your neck. You chuckled and bounced her in your arms gently "it's okay princess...it's just my mom and dad." She slowly turned her head to face them and gave them a little wave. They awed at how cute and shy nat was being. You put nat down and as she was wiggling to get out Bc she saw your family cat, y/c/n.

She giggled as she sat on the floor playing with y/c/n while you and your family were catching up. You guys were planning to go out tomorrow with nat and your family to go to the park so they can get to know nat more. Your family approved and loved nat and was happy you found someone that made you happy.

A/n: I hope the person who requested this likes this. @aleahlounicole I hope y'all enjoy and make sure to keep checking when I post more stories out 👀

I love y'all and make sure to stay hydrated!