Daddy's Little Girl Part 3

Daddy!caregiver!Natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression

It was early in January and y'all were snowed in because of a blizzard that hit in New York. Natasha and you were huddled up in y'all's shared little cabin off the grid. Natasha was in the kitchen making hot chocolate while you picked out a movie to watch for tonight. You were clicking away on the remote scrolling by each movie that didn't interest you. You found one of your f/m (favorite movie) and clicked play.

You clapped your hands excitedly when it started playing and when out the corner of your eye, you see nat coming towards you with two mugs of hot chocolate in both hands. She sat down on the couch beside you and placed the mugs down on the coffee table in front of you both. "What movie did you pick out for us to watch little love?" You giggled excitedly and told her that it was one of your favorite movies to which she nodded in approval as she secretly loves the movie too.

"Daddy? Wen da sno goes aways?" You asked as you looked up at her for a spiky second. Nat sighed and started leaving tiny kisses on the top of your head delicately. "I'm not sure baby. It won't stop snowing so I don't know when it will stop." You pouted. "I wan see uncles a-an aunties!" You whined as you referred to the fellow avengers. "I know baby I know. I miss them too but we will see them very very soon. I promise." Nat held her pinky out and you wrapped your little pinky around hers.

Nat leaned down and left kisses all over your face which started to make you laugh loudly at the tickling sensation. Nat smiled at that and pulled away  for a minute so you can catch your breath. You climbed up in your daddy's lap and started snuggling into her chest. Nats heart warmed at the sight below her and held you closely.

You were fighting sleep as you still wanted to stay up with your daddy and finish the movie, but there's still another half hour left so you knew you wouldn't make it to the end. You yawned for like the 50th time and nat finally decided that it was your bedtime. She stood up with you in her arms and she started walking up the stairs with your little body clinging onto her.

Nat put you to bed and laid beside you watching you fall fast sleep. Her little baby.