Insecurities

Natasha romanoff x clingy!fem!reader
Warnings: some members of the team being mean, angry nat, hurt/comfort, cussing
Request: Hey could you write a fanfiction with Nat x Reader who's very clingy. So one day one of the others Avengers comment Readers behavior and Reader gets very insecure and trys to stop clingyng on Nat. So basically fluff/angst. Hope you like this idea at least a bit. Have a nice day!

You have been very distant from Natasha lately and she wonders why. She didn't say or do anything wrong did she? She hoped she didn't and even if she did, she would hope that you would come to her so y'all can work through it. Natasha was fixing her a peanut butter sandwhich when you came into the kitchen and saw her. You gave her a small smile and she gave you a bigger one.

"Hey sweetheart. I've missed you. Would you like to train with me? I was waiting and hoping you would join me." She said hopefully and before you could answer snickering was heard which caused you to look behind you. Tony and Steve were standing there looking at you with judge filled eyes that made you uncomfortable. "Oh look! There's Natasha's clingy ass girlfriend! I bet she even follows nat to the bathroom to watch her use it!" Tony snickered as Steve laughed loudly, as they didn't know Natasha was in the same room as them.

Tears filled your eyes as you brushed past your girlfriend and ran off into your room. Natasha felt herself lose it as she rounds the corner and see the two men she considered as friends still laughing but their faces turn pale as they see who's in front of them. "O-oh hey nat..." Steve squeaked out as he tried to act innocent. Natasha went behind her back and pulled out two of her batons and shoved them against the wall with the deadly weapons against their throat.

"You hurt my girlfriend and made her cry. Tell me why I shouldn't kill you." She said lowly as she looked at them with killer eyes. "I-it was just a joke!" Steve sputtered out as he struggles against Natasha's hold. "A fucking joke is supposed to be funny. My girlfriend crying and feeling bad about herself is NOT funny you fucking dick heads." She growled and didn't appreciate what they said so she turned on her batons which shocked both men.

They got electrocuted by the batons and fell to the floor on their faces which made Natasha smirk. She left them on the floor as they twitch every now and then and went to go after you. She found you in your room sitting on your bed with your head in your hands. She shut the door and immediately sat beside you on your bed and took you into her arms. "No matter what they have said to you, I love when you are clingy to me babygirl." Natasha reassured you as you nodded your head slowly.

"They keep making comments and making fun of me everytime you aren't around...they always tell me how clingy and annoying I was and that soon you will see it too and leave me.." you sniffled as Natasha feels her heart break. "Oh dove...I could never hate how clingy you are to me and you never ever annoy me...you never could..." she reassured you and you smiled up at her. "And don't worry about the boys...I'm plotting their deaths now and they won't ever be mean to you again. Not as long as you are my girl." She said with a smile as she kisses you softly on your lips which you immediately recuperated.

No matter what anyone has said or will say. Natasha loves when you are clingy and you will never annoy her for as long as you are alive.

A/n: I hope this is what you wanted anon and I hope you enjoyed it along with everyone else! Requests are still opened for all my characters and remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all :)