Knight in shining armor part 3

Knight!natasha romanoff x princess!fem!reader
Warnings: angst, fluff

You head to your room and starts sobbing that lasted for what seems like hours. Natasha feels a deep sadness and empathy in her heart as she imagines the princess's pain. "She must be feeling so alone right now," she thinks to herself. "I must do everything in my power to ensure her safety and happiness, even if it means sacrificing my own desires." She continues to patrol the castle grounds, her senses alert and her focus sharp. She knows that danger could come from any direction at any moment, and she cannot afford to let her guard down.

It was the next morning and you are sitting on the window sill and you look out the window, yearning for your knight but realizing that y'all can't be together and your heart aches at the thought. Natasha continues her watchful patrol of the grounds, moving from one area to another with grace and precision. As she passes by the princess's window, she notes the young woman sitting on the windowsill staring off into the distance. She pauses for a moment, a sense of sadness washing over her. She knows that the princess is in pain and she wishes there was something she could do to ease her burden.

Finally, she decides to approach the window, her footsteps silent as she reaches the Princess's side. She looks out the window, saying softly. "It's a beautiful evening, isn't it?" Natasha rasped out and you looked up at her in surprise and you tense up a little but relaxes as I look up at you. "not as beautiful as you knight..." I slightly tease you with a playfully grin "but yes it is a beautiful evening, I love watching the sunset..." you confessed. Natasha looks at the Princess, her cheeks flushing a bit at the compliment but she quickly composes herself. "I'm glad you find the evening beautiful, your highness," she says with a faint smile. "It has always been one of my favorite times of day as well." She peers out the window, taking in the vibrant hues of the sunset before glancing back at the Princess.

"Is there anything I can do to help you feel more at ease?" Natasha asks gently, sensing the weight of the girl's sadness. "I know being a princess comes with many responsibilities, but please know that you are not alone." She gives you a gentle smile. "we should watch it together more sometime..." she says softly. You sigh sadly "no you cannot Natasha...I can't kiss you, or hug you, or call you mine...so no there's nothing you can do to ease this heart break I feel."you look out the window again as a single tear falls down your cheek. Natasha's heart aches at the sight of the Princess's tears, and she feels a deep sorrow in her own heart at the thought of not being able to be closer to her. "I understand, your highness," she says softly. "I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain, but please know that my loyalty and devotion to you will never falter. Whether as a friend or a guardian, I will always be here for you."

She stands quietly beside the princess, watching as another tear falls down her cheek. She wishes more than anything that she could wipe it away or hold her close, but she knows that is not her place. Her duty is to protect and serve, even if it means sacrificing her own desires. Finally, she speaks again, her voice gentle and kind. "Is there anything else I can do for you your highness?" She asked. You nod and stand up and walks over to you. "just know Natasha Romanoff that I am in love with you. more than anything and more than anyone. I would sacrifice any and everything to be with you but I see that your job is more important and I can understand that, you work hard and I appreciate that but just know I'll never stop loving you my beautiful knight.." you say softly as your voice cracks and you lean up to give her a gentle kiss on your lips and walks back to my room, trying not to have a breakdown in front of you.

Natasha's heart races at the Princess's confession, and she feels a mixture of emotions shock, confusion, longing, and heartache all mixed together. As the Princess kisses her, she feels a rush of desire surge through her, wanting to hold her close and never let go. But she knows that it is not her place, that as a knight and guardian of the Princess, her duty is to put the realm's needs above her own desires. Finally, she watches silently as the young woman walks away, feeling a deep sense of sadness and regret. She knows that she cannot change who she is, nor can she abandon the oath she has taken to protect the monarchy. "I will always be here for you, your highness, no matter what," she whispers softly to herself as she resumes her patrol, her heart heavy. After a while of patrolling she switched with one of the other guards and headed back to her room and falls into a sleep with her mind on you.