Strong daddy

Beefy!daddy!natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: sick reader, Age regression

Disclaimer: I hope that it was okay that I added those two requests together since they were basically the same.

Whimpers and sniffles filled the quiet midnight air as you curled into a ball beside your girlfriend/caregiver natasha as she was sound asleep. You sneezed and quickly covered your mouth hoping that you didn't make your daddy wake up to which that idea failed as you saw your daddy open her eyes quickly in alert.

"Babygirl? Why are you awake sweet pea?" Natasha questioned you groggily as she sat up in the bed and noticed you curled into a tight ball. You whimpered as your eyes filled with hot tears and nat picked you up in her strong beefy arms to comfort you.

"Shhhh...shhh it's okay dove. Daddy's here." She whispered softly in your ear. "D-daddy....I hurts e-everywhere's..." your bottom lip wobbled slightly. Natasha put her big hand on your little head and frowned as she felt how hot you were. "Babygirl...you're burning up!" She exclaimed.

Natasha got out of the bed with you still in her arms and started heading downstairs to the kitchen to go get you some medicine. She found some cold and cough medicine that will help with everything you seem to have on the bottle. She poured the purple liquid in a cap that was practically full. You grimaced in disgust and made a gagging sound.

"Yucky! Nu wan takes it daddy!" You grumbled at her.  "I know you don't babygirl but it will make you feel so much better sweet pea." Nat tried to convince you. You crossed your arms angrily but opened your mouth as you didn't want to be bratty and get punished while you were sick.

Natasha smiled as she fed you the medicine and watched you scrunch up your face in disgust as you swallowed it. "There you go. Such a good baby." She praised you as she left a lingering kiss on your hot forehead. Your cheeks felt warmer than before as you blushed hard from the praise and affection from your daddy.

Natasha picked you back up in her strong arms and started heading up the stairs to which you starting whining loudly. "N-nu! Nu wan go to seep dada!" You whined loudly. Natasha frowned as she started going back down the stairs towards the living room. You started calming down quickly as Natasha started rocking you to sleep while she walked throughout all the first floor of the house.

An hour later, Natasha could hear your soft snores as she continued to walk around the house. Smiling, she carried you back to the bedroom that the both of you shared together. She laid you down on your side of the bed and got under the covers beside you.

Snoring could be heard from the both of you two as y'all had a peaceful, deep sleep.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed this! Make sure that y'all rest and stay hydrated! I love y'all <3