Couples costumes

Older!nat x fem!reader

It was Halloween tomorrow and tony was throwing one of his famous monthly parties, of course tomorrow was no exception since it was Halloween. You and your badass assassin girlfriend Natasha were going together. Tony said to match with your friends or significant other to the party. You and nat were very excited about it because y'all will be matching together  But the problem is that y'all didn't know what to wear.

You flopped onto your shared bed with nat and you groaned. Nat watched you with amusement and chuckled. "It's not funny natty! We can't agree on what we are going to wear to Tony's Halloween party tomorrow!". You huffed out. Nat went over to you and rubbed your back softly saying "don't worry moy serdtse (my heart), we will figure it out somehow".

You sat up and crossed your arms pouting as nat pulled you into her lap. She started leaving little kisses on your neck and you started to giggle. "Ahhh natty stop!". She smirked and gave one big kiss to your neck. You just sat there on Natashas lap until a big grin came on your face.

"I KNOW WHAT WE ARE GOING TO WEAR!" You shot up from natashas lap and ran out the room with your car keys in hand. Natasha watched you leave with wide eyes and shook her head to herself with a small smile on her face.

You came back about an hour later with two big bags that has spirit Halloween printed on it as Natasha eyed you suspiciously. "What idea do you have for us baby?" You grinned mischievously and answered in a sing songy voice "I'm not telling you until tomorrow nighttttt!". You put the bags in y'all's closet and went into bed with nat as y'all went to sleep.

Tomorrow night...

Ever since y'all woke up this morning, Natasha wouldn't stop bugging you about what you guys would be wearing for the party tonight. It was getting harder each time she asked you because you hated keeping stuff from her.

It was around 6:30, the party starts at 7 and ends whenever most of the people have left to go home. Nat was on your bed anxiously waiting you to show her the costumes you had for you and her. You came out with an inflatable purple dinosaur costume on. Nat couldn't see your face all that well but she could tell that you were smiling. Nat continued to stare at you with a blank expression on her face and you started to get scared that your idea was too childish. I mean...she is older than you...

Natasha stood up and walked passed you into the bathroom without saying a word to you. You frowned and sighed to yourself. I guess it wasn't such a great idea. But oh...how wrong you were. A few minutes passed and Natasha came out with a black inflatable dinosaur costume on. You squealed happily and jumped up and down carefully (because you didn't wanna pop or tear a hole in the costume).

Nat shook her head and told you in a stern but soft voice "I'm only doing this because I love you". You grinned widely at her "I love you too natty...so much." Nat finally let a smile take over her face and she grabbed your hand softly and the two of you walked together down to Tony's Halloween party.