Gym fiasco

Beefy!natasha romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: fluff and beefy nat being a tease

I was waking around the compound to find my girlfriend nat. Me and nat have been going out for about a month then we became official last week and it has been amazing ever since. I haven't been this happy in a while and I think nat feels the same way too. I stopped in my tracks near the gym when I hear moans and grunting. Curious, I walked in and my jaw dropped at the sight that I was seeing.

There was nat lifting weights on a bench in just a sports bra and tiny sport shorts. Heat filled your whole body and you kept on staring until her voice broke you out of your trance. "Like what you see printcessa." She said as a smirk was printed on her beautiful face as her Russian accent came through from the pet name she called you. You shyly nodded your head and looked down at your feet.

Nat sat up and placed her weights down as she walked over to you. "Hey. There's no need to be shy now lyubov moya." She replied as she cupped your small face in her big hands as she strokes your cheek with her thumb. You smiled and nuzzled your face into her hands which made nat smile at your cuteness. "You look really hot natty." You blurted out then your covered your mouth to stop you from embarrassing yourself further. Nat in response just smirked at you and picked you up in her strong arms making you gasp. "Is that so babygirl? Do I make you nervous pretty girl?" Nat whispered seductively In your ear.

You whimpered near her ear which just made nat more worked up. She started leaving open mouthed kisses along your neck which made you moan softly as you pushed nats head closer to your body. Nat suddenly pulled away causing you to pout. Nat laughed at your reaction "none of that lyubov moya. I want our first time to be special. Not in a gym filled with the smell of B.O." you still pouted but nodded nonetheless.

"Good girl" Nat said as she put you down and smirked at you as she walked back to her weights. You huffed "tease."

A/n: I hoped y'all enjoyed! I have many more requests to finish to get ready >:)

Make sure to rest and drink water to stay hydrated! I love you all and I'm so proud of you <3