Nothing to be ashamed of

Protective!soft!beefy!daddy!nat x little!fem!Reader
Warnings: age regression and creepy man

Me and daddy were out playing at the park for people who has age regression. They even have a caregiver section so they can socialize! I was playing with some littles when some person who was lerking around here came up to us. It was a grown man coming towards us and we were starting to get uncomfortable. Some of my little friends started to go back to their caregivers which honestly I don't blame them. I'm thinking about going back yo my daddy.

"What are you little ones doing here all alone in the park? You have to be careful...there are some crazy people out in the world and it's not natural to act like children." You and your friends just nodded and kept looking at the ground hoping he would take a hint and go away but he kept talking and he kept getting weirder. "Why don't some of you dolls come back to my place and we can have some play time". He smiled then laughed showing that he barley had any teeth. He starting mocking y'all and how y'all were acting like children. You and your friends were getting embarrassed. You whimpered and screamed out "DADDY!".

Natasha came running towards you and your friends seeing how uncomfortable y'all were getting because of this creepy, mean, pervert. She cracked her knuckles and balled them up to fist as she got in his face and she gave him her famous deadly glare. "Why are you talking to my little girl and her friends". The older man stuttered with fear "I-I w-wasn't d-doing anything...! I-I was j-just s-saying t-that it's w-wrong to act like c-children!".

She lifted him up in the air and he was kicking his feet trying to get down. Nat spoke in a low dangerous voice. "I don't care what excuse you have! You do not make fun of my princess or her friends! You will leave them alone especially my little girl." She dropped him and he landed on his ass. "Now go! I don't want to see you here again or anywhere else.". He scurried off with his tale between his ass. Nat glared him down until he was out of her sight then she turned around and picked you up checking to make sure that you were alright. "Are you okay princess? Did he hurt you? He better not have. Are your friends okay?". You nodded your head "yes dada I otays and nu he nu hurts me and he nu hurt my fwriends."

Nat sighed in relief and hugged you into her plump, toned chest. "Say bye bye to your friends baby, we are heading home." You waved farewell to your friends and said that hopefully y'all can play again sometime soon. Nat carried you all the way back to the car and buckled you up in the back seat in your hello kitty car seat. As nat was buckling you in you kissed her cheek and said "tank chu daddy for saving me and my fwriends and sticking ups for us. I wuv chu!". Nat blushed and pecked your lips softly "no problem my angel, daddy will protect you forever and always little one and I love you so much more. There's nothing wrong with age regression and caregivers. You are so valid baby and you never have to be embarrassed. I'm so happy you trust me to be your daddy and for you to show me your little side."

Nat drove the both of you guys home and laid you down for your nap. She did keep her word, she always kept you safe from harms way.

A/n: thank you for reading! I love you guys and remember to stay hydrated! More stories will come! And I hope the person who requested this likes this and I hope I did the request right <3 @gayforscarlett