Exercise Shenanigans

Beefy!daddy!natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression and fluff :)

The sunset was peaking through the grey curtains in you and your girlfriends shared room, but that's not what woke you up. It was your girlfriends alarm clock that had woken you. You started grumbling at the loud noise and nat begin to shush you quietly as she pressed snooze to shut it off. "shhh...shhhh daddy's sorry. Go back to sleep little love." You rubbed your eyes and opened them "where daddy going?" You said. "Daddy is going to the gym to train. I won't be long hon."

"Cans I go wif chu daddy?" You pleaded her as you gave her puppy dog eyes. She smiled as she sighed and nodded "sure baby. But we have to get dressed first before we go." She picked you up and held you in her arms as she found her workout clothes for today. She put you down and went to the closet and found you some work out clothes that matched hers.

She helped you put the set on and quickly packed up some drinks/snacks and some other materials for y'all's trip to the gym. She picked you up with one arm and the other arm held the bag filled with y'all's stuff. You were babbling to her about everything while she was carrying you. She would nod and smile as you talked until you arrived then she put you down near the machines that she uses and grabbed some weights for her.

She got a stick and taped two medium sized stuffies to the side-end on the stick. "Here you go baby. I don't want you using real weight because you will hurt yourself so I made you your own weights like daddy." She smiled at you as she handed you your handmade lifting weights. You nodded and started working out beside your daddy.

Wanda walked into the gym as she knew that natasha worked out here early every weekday. She had some documents and some papers to give her for an upcoming mission she was going on with with her soon. She saw nat sitting on a bench lifting some 15 pounds weights while you were on a yoga mat in front of her lifting weights but they had your stuffies on them. You also had your hello kitty sippy cup by natashas water jug. Wanda awed out loud which caught the attention of both of y'all.

"Hi auntie Wands! Wook! I exercising with daddy!" Wanda gasped with a smile on her face as she walked to you. "I see that honey! Are you behaving and having fun?" You nodded your head excitedly and looked between wanda and nat. "I'm gonna get strong like daddy one day?" Nat chuckled and leaned down and kissed your head. "Yes you will my little love."

The three of y'all talked until Wanda had to go cook breakfast for everyone and waved goodbye to the both of you. "Come on little love. Let's take a bath. You did so good today babygirl. Daddy is so so proud of you." Nat beamed at you as she started leaving kisses all over your face to which you started giggling at. "Ahhh! Daddy! Stawp! Hehe tickles!" Nat laughed with you and shortly after, she stopped her tickle attack on you.

You snuggled your face into Natashas shoulder and she started carrying you to y'all's bedroom. "I love you my strong dove."