Hydra Baby

Mommy!natasha romanoff x exhydra!Little!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression

Nat had a big plan for you this month. A plan that will change your life forever. You've been with hydra your entire life until about 10 months ago, the avengers rescued you and you have been living with them ever since. With your developed trauma, you discovered about age regression and became a little. No one knew about your age regression until nat saw you one day watching cartoons and sucking on your paci holding your favorite stuffed animal. Ever since she found out, Natasha became your caregiver and your girlfriend (when you are out of your head space).

You were the happiest you have ever been and you always thank Natasha and the avengers for taking you in. You were most grateful to have nat, you found someone who cares for you and actually loves you for you and accepts you. Natasha has been your caregiver for about half of a year and your girlfriend as well. You have never been happier.

All for the month of December nat has showed you what Christmas was about and all of the traditions. You met Santa Claus, had egg nog, had hot chocolate, watched Christmas shows/movies, decorated for Christmas, made a snowman, played in the snow, etc. The avengers were very shocked to see nat in the Christmas spirit. Usually nat doesn't really do Christmas stuff or associate with it. So every time you visited the compound with nat by your side doing famous Christmas traditions, all the avengers would aw out loud.

It was Christmas Eve and your mommy was cooking In the kitchen with auntie wanda's help of course while you watched elf. They were cooking your favorite foods (with veggies that you tolerate) which are Mac and cheese and nuggets. You heard footsteps coming in the living room and you looked up to see your mommy with a tray with your food. You happily clapped your hands in excitement and thanked her. She sat down next to you with a tray of her own food as she watched elf with you.

Wanda grabbed her keys and left but before she went out the door you and your mommy thanked her for the delicious food to which Wanda smiled at y'all and said that it wasn't a problem. Y'all finished your food and movie and mommy said that it was time for bed. You pouted and looked at the clock seeing that it was too early for you to go to bed but nat was explaining how you needed to go to bed early so Santa Claus can come. Your eyes widen at your mommy's word and ran up the stairs with your stuffie clutched to your chest.

When nat went to check on you, she found you fast asleep with you cuddling her pillow tightly. She smiled at the sight of you and laid in the bed next to you falling asleep soundly.

It was around five in the morning and you smiled big as you realized that it was Christmas. You squealed and jumped up and down on your mommy to which she woke up immediately thinking that you were in danger, but when she opened her eyes and saw your excited expression on your face she calmed down instantly. "Are you ready to see if Santa Claus came babygirl?" She said as she picked you up in her arms, carrying you down the stairs. "Wes mommy! I so exciteds!" You bounced up and down in her arms which caused nat to chuckle.

At the bottom of the stairs you saw presents under the tree to which you smiled big and looked at your mommy. "Mommy! Mommy! Wook! Santa came! Santa came!" You said as you wiggled out of your mommy's arms and ran over to the tree filled with presents, but before you started opening them you ran back over to nat and got on your tippy toes and pecked her lips softly. "Tank chu for givings me a good Christmas mommy. I wuv chu." You said hugging her. Nat smiled and kissed your head lovingly. "Of course babygirl and I love you so much more."