Nightmares

Natasha romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: nightmares and scared/sad nat

Nat jolted up in the bed and it scared you so much that you fell off on your stomach. Your groans snapped out of Natashas shocked/paranoid state. She saw her lover flat on the floor groaning and pouting up at her. "Nattyyyyy...why'd you do that." You mumbled while rubbing the sleepiness out of your tired eyes. Nat felt even worse, not just from the nightmare but waking you up and making you fall out of the bed.

"I'm sorry angel..." Nat whispered as tears started to form In her eyes. Your eyes widen and you jumped up to your feet. "No no natty it's okay! I'm sorry." You sat beside her in the bed and held her in your arms rocking her back and forth gently. Nat kept crying softly and holding on tightly to you.

After a couple of minutes, all you heard was sniffles from Nat meaning that she finally calmed down. You frowned hating to see your Tasha feel like this even though you entirely don't know why she was upset in the first place. "Do you want to talk about it natty?" You said carefully not wanting to upset her more. Nat sighed and mumbled "just a stupid nightmare...".

Oh. Well that makes sense. "It's okay Tasha...I'm here...I won't let anything bad happen to you. I'll protect you." Nat gave you a small smile and cuddled up to you as she put her head on your chest. You held her closer and became the big spoon as you kissed her forehead goodnight. You stayed up until you knew Nat was for sure asleep then you went back to sleep as well.