About time

Biker!natasha romanoff x fem!reader
Warning: fluff and a little bit of cursing

I got off my bike and placed the kickstand on the sidewalk near y/n's house. I'm planning to ask her out out today since it's Valentine's Day. My crush started about a few months ago and before that we have known each other for about a year. We met at the bar she worked at. One night when I decided to check the place out with some of my buddies, I saw a couple of drunk guys trying to take her home and something came over me and I instantly got protective over her.

I went over to the group of guys with my friends and we started beating them up. Of course we all got kicked out by the manager but I gave my phone number over to y/n asking her if we could hang out some time. Then the rest was history.

I held the bouquet of (y/f/f) in my hand with some of your favorite chocolates in the other hand. I nervously walked up to your door and knocked on it as I wait for you. You let out a "I'm coming" and a clicking of heels was coming closer to the door signaling me that you were close. Soon you opened the door to reveal yourself wearing a (y/f/c) sundress on.

Nat was in complete awe of you and was admiring how beautiful you looked until you had to snap your fingers in front of her face to get her to answer you. "Nat!" You said as you pulled your fingers away from her face as she came back from staring at you. "W-what? Oh shit sorry." Nat sheepishly said she rubbed the back of her neck. You just smiled in response and took her hand to lead her inside.

"Who are the flowers and chocolates for natty? Is it for one of the girls you've been sleeping with? Who was it again? Wanda right?" You questioned as you walked into the kitchen to get y'all some drinks. Nat looked down at her boots finding them interesting and suddenly got really nervous. She responded in a small voice "n-no...they're for you." Nat stuttered as she held your gifts out to you.

You blushed and took them from her and set them on your counter. You rushed over to her and gave her a big hug. "Thank you so much Nat! I love them!" You exclaimed as a wide smile appeared on your face. Realized hit you square in the face and you frowned. "Aren't you still sleeping with Wanda and those other girls? If so then you can take these flowers and chocolates back because I'm not being your fuck buddy." You snapped at her.

Natasha frowned and shook her head no immediately. "No! I stopped sleeping with them months ago because I fell in love with you!" She spat out and she covered her mouth with her hand in shock. You gasped and walked over to her carefully. "Y-you love me?" You questioned her as you stared into her tough but soft green eyes only reserved for you. She shyly nodded her head and you smiled up at her.

"I love you too natasha. So much." You said as you cupped her face and kissed her passionately. Natasha smiled and kissed you back with just as much passion as she picked you up in her arms and starting spinning you around. You giggled in happiness and Natasha put you back down on your feet smiling down at you. Natasha has never loved anyone as much as she had with you and she can't wait to start a future with the love of her life.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed. I'm sorry I posted this so late, a lot has been going on but I'll try to starting posting every other day now! :)

Make sure to stay hydrated and to rest! I love you guys!