" take your medicine!"

Natasha romanoff x sick!fem!reader
Warning: fluff and comfort, and some swearing-

It was 5:00 in the morning when Natasha woke up to do her daily morning routine where she goes to the gym to workout, but when she went to kiss your forehead, you felt hot. She frowned and went to go get a thermometer. She came back into the room and gently woke you up.

"Hey...y/n/n...wake up angel..." she softly said as you sat up slowly and looked at her confused. "Why'd you wake me up natty? It's too earlyyyy" you groaned out at her. She let out a little smile at your groaning "I think you have a fever dekta. Let me check right quick". She explained to you as you slowly nodded your head as you were trying to fight sleep.

You opened your mouth and lifted your tongue as nat put the thermometer in. You closed your mouth and had the tip of the thermometer under your tongue. While you waited, nat was sitting beside you, rubbing your back as she was saying reassuring words to you.

There was a beep and Natasha pulled the thermometer out of your mouth and instantly frowned at what she saw "102.4" she said quietly but you heard her. You whimper out to her, "natty...my throat is starting to hurt..." you said as you laid back down fully under the covers. "Hold on pumpkin...let me get you some medicine and some soup" she said as she pushed some hair out of your face.

You poured and shook your head no " I don't want any medicine and soup..." you whimpered out. "I just want natty..." you whined. Natasha cooed softly "don't worry baby...I won't be far...I'll be back in five minutes tops." She reassured you. You kept whining and she left quickly to get your stuff. You pouted and crossed your arms in annoyance.

Nat came in right on the dot with medicine and a bowl of soup in her arms along with some tissues and some cough drops. "Here you go babygirl..." she said softly to you as she sat down back beside you on the bed. She held up the spoon full of soup and started doing train noses which made you giggle but you still didn't open your mouth. Nat sighed and put the spoon back into the bowl. "Why won't you eat your soup baby?" She asked you softly.

"I just don't feel good...my tummy hurts..." you whimpered out to her. "I know babygirl but I promise eating will help you get better my love." Nat explained to you. You hesitantly nodded and opened your mouth to let nat feed you. Every time you swallowed your food, you would wince at the pain of your sore throat. You finished your soup but a few minutes later you started to feel nauseous.

"Natty...I really don't feel good..." you said as you bent over while holding your stomach in pain. Natasha frowned and ran to get you a trash can. Few minutes later, you were bent over the trash can, puking your guts out as Natasha started rubbing your back gently In circles.

You finished your business and breathed heavily, laying back again to rest. Nat took a napkin and cleaned your mouth softly, she bent down and gave you a few soft kisses on your forehead. You weakly smiled and cuddled up to her, instantly falling asleep.

~ a few hours later ~

You woke up to someone shaking you softly awake, you opened your eyes and see nat in your view. You pouted "why'd you wake me up natty?" You asked confused. "It's time to take your medicine now babygirl." She said gently. You shook your head no and pouted. Natasha sighed and opened up the bottle of liquid, when you saw that you got up a ran away from her.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" You screamed at Natasha as she was chasing you throughout the whole compound. "TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDICINE Y/N!" She yelled back at you. You ran into a corner and cursed at yourself, then you felt a body run into yours, trapping you inside the corner. Natasha smirked and trapped your body inside hers. "You aren't going anywhere until you have taken your medicine." She said as she narrowed her eyes at you.

You groaned loudly which made her chuckle. "I don't want to take it natty! It's so gross!" You complained to her and her face softened. "I know it's gross pretty girl...but you have to take it to feel better angel." You whined at her then winced because of your sore throat. "Please angel take it. I'll give you lots of cuddles and snuggles, only if you cooperate and take your medicine." She tried to bribe you. You looked down, defeated but nodded your head nonetheless.

Natasha gave you your medicine as she was doing some weird sounds to make you laugh, which worked because without any trouble, you finally took your medicine. "Good girl!" She happily praised you which made you giddy and blush. She gently picked you up in her arms and the both of you headed back to the bedroom that y'all shared.

She laid you back down into the bed softly and got in beside you. You smiled at her then started to make a face to which let to a huge sneeze. "Bless you baby!" She exclaimed to which you sniffled at her back in response which made her giggle. "Don't worry baby...I got you...you aren't in this alone pretty girl." She reassured you to which you smiled weakly at.

No matter how sick you got. You can always count on natty to make sure that you are better.

A/n: I'm sorry to the person I made this for. This was months ago when I got this but I hope you feel better now! I hope y'all enjoyed this!
Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love yall!