Christmas Spoiler

Older!natasha romanoff x young!fem!reader
Warnings: fluff and sexual activity near the end but no actual smut

You and your girlfriend natasha were out Christmas shopping for your friends. Y'all were in a fancy jewelry store when you saw this beautiful necklace. "Look at this pretty necklace natty!" You said as you pointed to a silver necklace. "I see dekta. It's almost as pretty as you" Nat said as she gave you a peck on your cheek. You blushed and skipped away to look at other jewelry in the store. Nat quickly got the necklace you wanted and bought it. She put the little bag in her purse so you wouldn't see it. She walked towards you as you started to show her more stuff that you liked. Nat took note of this and decided to come back later and get them.

After the jewelry store, y'all headed to game stop since Sam, Bucky, and Peter love video games. You saw some plushies, t-shirts, pop figures, and a few games that you wanted as well. Nat made another mental note of this and was going to come back later. She bought the stuff for the boys and y'all headed out. Y'all went to a couple more stores and you guys were finally done Christmas shopping. You were yawning signaling to nat that you were getting sleepy. It was around the afternoon so it was time for your nap, nat drove y'all home and you were fighting to stay awake in the car.

A few minutes later nat parked the car in the garage and helped you out of the vehicle. You helped nat get the bags full of presents in the house and nat helped you upstairs to y'all's shared room. Nat tucked you in the bed and kissed your forehead. "I forgot some things to get for Wanda and Bucky but I'll be right back lyubov moya." You nodded your head and went to sleep. Nat smiled and went back to the stores to get the stuff you wanted.

~ Christmas Day ~

You were over at the avengers compound for Christmas Day. Everyone loved the presents you have given them and you loved the presents that they gave to you. Y'all had dinner together and hung out until it was time to back to you and nats apartment. Once y'all got back nat was giddy to see you open the presents she got for you. You opened up a small box to reveal the beautiful silver necklace that you saw at the jewelry store last week. "Oh natty! You shouldn't have! I love it so much!" You gushed as you pecked nat on the lips. Nat waved her hand dismissively with a blush to her cheeks. "It was nothing. I would give you the whole world if I could dove."

You smiled and continued to open up your gifts. After each present you opened, you gave nat a big kiss and hug to thank her. After you were done, you sat on her lap facing her. "Thank you natty for all the gifts. I really do appreciate it but all I want is you. I just need you." You said as you kissed her nose. Nat blushed and put her forehead against yours. "I just need you too babygirl. I love you so much" she said as she kissed you passionately. You broke the kiss and said "I love you too. Let me show you just how much."

You stood up and stripped for her to reveal the black lace lingerie set you had put on for her later. Nats eyes were wide and her mouth was hanging open as she was taking in the beauty in front of her. You smirked as you walked up the stairs, swinging your hips side to side to tease her. Which worked because she was following behind you as you heard her cuss under her breath in Russian. You will be the death of her.