We are family

Warnings: age regression, fluff, and lactation

I was in the back of the quinjet as I watched the clouds go by. I looked up to see mommy adjust the quinjet to autopilot and she turned around to make silly faces at me. I giggled and said "mommy you're so silly!". She chuckled as she turned around to fix the jet back to where she can drive it.

Mommy was taking me to see her family! It's not the avengers but her first family. She didn't tell me much because she said it would make me sad how they got separated. She didn't want me to worry about it, so I'm guessing it was bad, but they are all back together now!

She also told me that I don't have to get out of my headspace to meet them! Mommy already told them about my headspace! She said that they were fine with it and couldn't wait to meet me. I'm so excited!

"Alright my little angel, we are here!" Mommy said as she parked the jet to a house with the sound of pigs in the background. We drove the quinjet from New York all the way to Ohio. She helped me clean up all my toys/stuffies and we put them all back into my suitcase.

We walked out of the jet and I saw three people standing in front of the house. By the blonde haired girl, I saw a dog and I instantly ran towards it squealing. "Mommy! Mommy! Wook! A doggie!". I get in front of the dog that has a name tag and on it says "Fanny". "Hi fanny! You're so cute" I said as I petted her.

Natasha smiled at her little girl interacting with her sister's dog. Yelena crouched down to your height and said while smiling at me "you must be y/n. I'm yelena, it's so nice to finally meet you hun".

You shyly waved and said hi to her. Melina and alexei introduced themselves to you next, so far they were very kind to you. "come in! We have snacks and juice inside." Melina said to everyone. Natasha took my hand and we went inside. I sat down in Natashas lap as I got myself some juice while they caught up with one another. They would ask a few questions about me and my little space. They weren't rude in anyway so I was happy to answer them.

It was getting around my nap time, I started to close my eyes and bury my face in natashas chest nuzzling my face in between her breast, silently asking for her milk. She smiled while shaking her head at my actions. She picked me up and carried me to her room. As we passed everyone said goodnight to me and I waved bye to them.

Natasha carried you all the way to her room and she gently laid you down in the covers. She took off her shirt along with her breast feeding bra. You looked at her breast and admired them. Natasha blushes and laid down beside you and softly puts her across her lap. You gently started suckling on her nipple as you close your eyes.

Natasha started talking about the things you and her family were going to do with you when you wake up from your nap. You fell asleep to Natasha's voice, thinking how excited you were to hang out with nats family.