"Dont call me that!"

You just got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around you, indicating that you just got out of the shower. You went to your closet and starting picking out clothes for you to wear. Looking through your closet, you found Natasha's sweatshirt that you loved to borrow from her. You put it on along with some sleeping shorts then you were off to find your girlfriend Natasha.

Looking everywhere but her bedroom, you decided to check there next. You opened the door and there she was, sitting on her chair reading a book, lost in her own world. "Hi baby" you said as you sat on her bed admiring her. She never looked up from her book, all she gave you was a simply hum to let you know that she knew you were there.

You huffed annoyed that she didn't give you the time of day to give you attention. You jumped face first on her bed and pouted, you looked up hoping that nat acknowledged you but nothing. So you decided to just annoy her until she gives you attention.

"Natty?" You said hesitantly waiting for a answer. All there was, was silence. You pouted more and decided to just come up with nicknames to get her attention. "Natty, Tasha, tash, tashy, nat, natty poo, na-" your sentence was caught off when a pillow was thrown at your face. "Don't call me that!" Nat grumbled annoyed that you would dare to call her that. You raised an eyebrow and said again "natty poo?" She growled at you and said in a low voice "stop calling me that dekta" then she went back to reading her book and you smirked. "NATTY POO! NATTY POO!" You said loudly as you ran out the door. Natasha got up and chased after you. Well at least you finally got her attention.

Bonus:

Natasha cornered you into your room and glared at you. You stuttered trying to explain yourself to her "nat...I-I'm s-sorry...I-I j-just really wanted y-your a-attention" nats face soften a little and shook your head at you. "What I'm I gonna do with you princessa?" Nat said as she gently cupped your face in her hands. You blushed under her gaze as you shrugged your shoulders. She softly pecks your forehead and picks you up over her shoulder.

You squeaked and starting yelling to put you down. All she did was smirk and went to her room where she dropped you on her bed and started tickling you. You starting squealing and laughing as she tickled you. "Ahhhh! Nat im sorry I'm sorry" you said as you wheezed. Natasha stopped and looked at you with a smirk. "You have my attention now kotenok" she said as she pecked your cheeks. Yep annoying her was definitely worth it.

A/n: also thank you guys for 400 reads :)