Daddys little girl part 2

Beefy!daddy!natasha romanoff x little!Petite!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression

I was cuddling up to nat as I was thinking how she first found out that I was a little and how accepting she was. That was about a year ago and we are still going strong. She is still of course my daddy and I'm still her little pumpkin! She has been the best caregiver I've ever had and I'm so grateful for her. Today we are going Christmas shopping for our families and it just started snowing in New York! Maybe daddy will let me play in the snow when when we go out today!

Daddy got me dressed with warm clothes so I won't be cold or sick, then she got herself dressed while I waited for her on our bed as I watched cartoons on my tablet. "Come on pumpkin, let's get some presents and if you're good we can play in the snow!" You gasped and smiled "yayyyy! I be good daddy I pinky promise!" Nat chuckled and leaned down to kiss your forehead. She picked me up and placed me on her hip as we headed out to the car.

She buckled you in your booster seat and gave you your tablet back so you can finish your cartoons that you were watching earlier. She started the car and she drove y'all to the little shopping centers in New York. It was about two hours later and y'all had bags full of presents. You were helping daddy carry two bags since you were pretty small and she didn't want you to hurt yourself so she made you just stick with two bags. She unlocked the car and placed the bags inside then she shut the trunk. She put you inside the car and y'all headed home.

She quickly put the groceries inside with your help and she turned to you as y'all were sitting on the couch "Are you ready to play in the snow baby?" You squealed loudly and bounced up and down on the couch "Wes! Wes! I ready daddy! I wan go play in da snow!" Nat smiled lovingly at you and she picked you up in one swoop as she started spinning you around in the air. Nat put you down and you immediately went outside and laid down to make snow angels. You carefully stood up and clapped your hands at how good your snow angel was. "Wow angel! That's an amazing snow angel!" You blushed in response and looked down at your feet shyly.

"Do you wanna build a snowman baby?" "Wes! I wan do dat!" You clapped your hands in excitement and starting making balls of snow. Nat had to help you since your balls of snow were too small but she decided to let you build your own little snowman. As you were doing your little snowman, you looked over at nat and saw her making her own snowman. You giggled "daddy! It looks like us!" Nat laughed and pecked you on your forehead "yes it does pumpkin. It's us as snowmen or should I say snowwomen" Nat chuckled as you giggled at her response.

You started yawning as you knew that it was almost your nap time and nat knew it too. "Come on pumpkin, let's get you inside so you can take your nap baby." You nodded and rubbed your eyes. Nat picked you up and laid you down in y'all's shared bed. She pulled the covers up so she could lay down beside you and cuddled you close to her chest. "Daddy loves you pumpkin"

A/n: requested by @iWantBoobInMyMouth