Insecurities

Mommy!Natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: little bit of Wanda and Natasha, hurt/comfort, age regression

Natahsa hasn't been with you very much recently and it's fine. I mean...you think it is. You have no reason to worry or to be insecure, but you still feel sad that your girlfriend is always so busy and when she's not busy she always hangs out with Wanda, her best friend and your other friend. They wouldn't betray you like that...

You were on the couch scrolling through Instagram when you saw that Natasha and Wanda posted some pictures on instagram of them together. Natasha had her arms wrapped around Wanda's waist and on Wanda's page, Wanda kissed nat on the cheek. Tears pricked your eyes and you immediately turned your phone off, throwing it on the other side of the couch. You whimpered and got up off the couch and started pacing back and forth while wringing your hands together.

Tears blurred your vision and you started sobbing which led you to be laid out on the floor. You weren't  thinking clearly and you started to feel yourself go into your headspace. You didn't want to be a little right now, you had too intense emotions that your little self couldn't comprehend right. You wiped your eyes and started to stand up but your whole body was shaking because you are so upset in this moment. You whimpered and started crawling to your chest that has your favorite little things that help you regress more and to make you feel calm.

You grabbed your favorite blankie and stuffed animal and crawled to the couch to sit. As you were calming down, the photos flashed in your mind and more tears pricked your eyes and you found yourself crying again. You started rocking yourself back and forth slowly and mumbling things to yourself.

Natasha walked up to y'all's shared house and opened the door, using her house key. "Babygirl? Im home! Are you okay? Is your phone dead because-." Natasha said as she walked in the house but stopped dead in her tracks to find you on the couch rocking back and forth and saying something under your breath that she couldn't quite understand. She walked over to you and got down on her knees so she can look at you and talk to you face to face. She finally started to hear what you were saying and it broke her heart. "M'mommy good girls..." "Mommy onlys wuv mes..." "hers good girls.."

Natasha didn't understand why you were saying this but you seemed really upset and she hates when her babygirl is upset. "Hey hey angel...it's okay mommy's here now.." she spoke gently so she doesn't startle you and make you more upset. You raised your head to look at her and your bottom lip started to quiver. "Mommy Nu wuv me Nu mores.." you stated and started crying again. "No no babygirl! Where did you get a silly idea like that? Mommy loves you so much princess..." Natasha explained as she scooped you up in her strong arms and placed you on her lap on the floor she was sitting at. "Nu chu donts! Chu wuv auntie Wanda now! Chu don needs mes Nu mores.." you stated and sniffled.

Natasha then realized what you were upset about. She should have known that those pictures would put thoughts in your head. You were working on your insecurities and jealousy problems but nat was there every step of the way and understood you. She thought it was cute how jealous you could get but it does make her sad that you feel that you aren't good enough for her because for nat, it's the other way around. She still can't believe that you chose her to be your girlfriend and caregiver, but she thinks the stars that she gets to be.

"Babygirl...I'm sorry that those photos upsetted you so much. But know that me and Wanda are just friends and that's it. That's all we are. She can't replace you. No one can. You are my y/n/n and you are one of a kind. You are mine and I am yours. Nothing will change that my princess.." she explained to you and you looked up at her innocently "chu mines an I yours? Forever mommy?" You asked genuinely and Natasha felt herself tear up at how broken and sad you sounded. "Forever and always my little dove. It's you and me against the world." Natasha confessed and you felt yourself lean into her touch and cuddle yourself into her.

"We will talk more about this later. You don't need to worry about such big emotions and problems okay baby? But just know that mommy loves you and only you." Natasha said as she knows that even when you are in your headspace, you tend to worry about everything just like you do sometimes when you are out of it. Natasha and Wanda are just close friends, they feel like sisters to each other and plus they would never ever betray you like that. Ever. Natasha is so in love with you and only you. The reason why she keeps hanging out with Wanda so much recently is because she is planning on proposing to you soon and Wanda is basically a chef and great decorator and she knows the both of you very well to make the best proposal and wedding ever.

Natasha picks your sleepy self into her arms and Carries you to y'all's shared room and tucks you in the bed. She puts on her black tank top and sweatpants to sleep in and lays besides you in bed and brings you close to her body so she can hold you. She loves you and only you, nothing will ever change that.

A/n: I hope that this was okay! Im sorry this was so late but I hope that y'all enjoy! Remember that winter/Christmas requests are still open! And remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!