"Mommy!"

Warnings: age regression and lactation kink

Your POV:

Mommy was away on a mission and I was at the compound in the bed in pain. I started my period and this months was the worst yet. I'm curled up in a ball while I'm holding my stuffie, as I watch my favorite cartoon. The pain was so unbearable that I was shaking and crying. I wish mommy was here...I miss her so much...

Third POV:

Natasha just came back from her two week mission. She was exhausted and all she wanted to do was be with her little girl.

She heard loud sobs coming from their shared room, Natasha ran to the room and opened the door to see her printcessa crying in their bed. She instantly went Into panic mode and went to her side of the bed where you were laying at. She cups your cheeks and frowns "my precious dove...what's wrong?"

"M-mommy!", you instantly sat up and clung to her as you cried more. "Sh sh sh...sweet girl, mommy is here little dove..."

You cried for a good few minutes until your sobs died down, you let out a few sniffles here and there while you wiped your eyes. "Now little dove...do you want to tell mommy what's wrong?"

"M-mommy...crampies bad...my princess parts are bleeding..." you say as you sniffle more. "Oh my little baby...do you want some milkies baby love?" Natasha knew it wouldn't help with the pain but whenever you drank from her, you always calmed down. You told nat that you felt safe, comforted and loved whenever you sucked on her breast. So she decided to take lactation pills to make it better for you. You pouted and nodded your head. "Y-yes please mommy..."

Natasha takes off her shirt and you are in awe of how plump and full her breasts are. Nat lays you down and hold you close to her breast so you can feed better more comfortably. You softly start to suckle on her nipple and you instantly feel calm and happy. Nat without disturbing you reaches over at the nightstand and grabs a heating pad for you. She gently lifts your shirt and places the heating pad on your tummy. You softly moan at the warm feeling on your tummy and you feel the cramps dying down. You start to feel sleepy and you close your eyes, you hear nat start singing to you a Russian lullaby. You always loved when she would sing to you. She has the most beautiful voice you have ever heard. Before you fall asleep, you feel nat rubbing your cheeks with her thumb saying "I love you...mommy's precious little girl".