Playtime

Little!Natasha romanoff x caregiver!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression and fluff

In and out of sleep, I could hear the rain falling from just outside our window and the tv playing Disney lullaby's as it was for my sweet babygirl nat.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my little baby laying her head on my chest as her arms and legs were around my body, clinging onto me.

This was a very rare sight to see. Natasha was usually always the dominant one, even when she was in her headspace. Slowly she's starting to let loose more and not worry that she has to be this big hero all the time and have to keep her guard up.

I'm glad she's feeling more comfortable around me and that she's becoming more clingy towards me as well. One of my favorite things to do with her is cuddle and just have some alone time.

Nat slowly lifted her head up and looked around at her surroundings. "Shhh...it's okay baby. You're safe." You quietly reassured her as you started rubbing her back. She looked up at you and started yawning "mmm...mommy? Wat times it is?" Nat questioned you softly. "It's only 3 o'clock baby. There's no missions or meetings to attend to. You're okay" you said softly.

She nodded as she got up off the bed and started heading to her play room. You smiled brightly as you followed behind her.

She sat down at her table where she had her tea party set all sprawled out and started to play. You sat in the rocking chair in the corner of the room, reading a book that you left in here from last time.

~ Thirty minutes later ~

Natasha kept playing yea party with her stuffies until she felt bored and she wanted you to play with her. But she didn't know how. She was too shy and she didn't want to disturb you. So, she crawled over to where you were seated and nuzzled her face onto your plush thighs.

You put your book down and see that your little natty was trying to gain your attention, to which that brought a grin to appear on your face. "Hey little dove. Are you okay?" You asked as you started to stroke her cheeks with your thumb. Nat nuzzled her face into your hands and mumbled something under her breath that you didn't quite catch.

"What did you say princess?" You asked her with a soft voice. She looked up at you shyly and spoke a little louder than before. "Cans chus pweasie plays tea party wif mes mommy?" She asked you.

You giggled happily and picked her up in your arms. "Of course my little baby! I would love to play tea party with you!" You spoke excitedly. Natasha beamed at your response and blushed at how excited you seemed to be playing with her.

You sat natasha down in her chair and took a seat beside her. Y'all played for the rest of the day until it was time for dinner and bedtime. To which your little natty was happy about because she got to spend it with you.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this @ tashasluvr ! And thank you so much for the sweet message as well :)

I hope you all liked this! Make sure to eat and stay hydrated. I love y'all! <3