Swimming lessons

Daddy!natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression

"Nat! Y/n! Are y'all about ready?! Im ready to get in the water. I'm about to boil out here." Yelena yelled out at the bottom of the steps. "Comin auntie Lena!" You said as you excitedly went down the stairs holding some floaties that you picked out for today. "There you are short stuff!" Yelena said as she starting poking you which made you giggle loudly. "A-auntie l-Lena stop! Dat tickles!" You said as you kept laughing and squirming around. "You better leave my little girl alone yelena or else I'm gonna have to kick your butt later." Natasha said as she walked down the steps giving yelena a playful smirk and yelena gave her one back. "Fine fine...I'll stop...for now." She said and gave you a funny look at the end which made you giggle.

"You got all the floaties you want to take with us babygirl?" Natasha asked you as she bent down to your level since she was 5'8 and you were 4'9. "Wes daddy I dos! Cans we gos nows?" You asked her impatiently and nat chuckled at your excitement. "Yeah we are ready to go babygirl. Yelena has all the towels and sunscreen and stuff." She explained to you and grabbed a hold of your hand and walked outside to the car with yelena right behind y'all. Natasha helped you in your black widow booster seat  and buckled you in and gave you your favorite cup filled with your favorite juice. Yelena got in the passenger side while Natasha went to the drivers side and she drove over to the avengers compound since Tony has one of the biggest pools out there and it was free so it's a win win.

You felt the car stop and you looked out the window to see the avengers building right in front of you. You started squirming around, excited that you may see some of your aunts and uncles. Natasha and yelena got out of the car while yelena went to go get the towels, goggles, cooler, and etc. while Natasha went to your door and opened it. It revealing a excited you, who was about to open your booster seat just to get out. "Hold babygirl. Daddy's here. Come on let's get you out." She said as she unbuckled you and lifted you up in her muscular arms. As Natasha held you in her arms and a bag filled with clean clothes, yelena closed the trunk and went by her side. The three of you went inside the building and was greeted by fellow agents to which you always waved shyly at. Everyone in this building knew about your age regression and most of them welcomed it with open arms, others not so much, but they knew if they started anything that Natasha would most likely get them fired.

You saw auntie Wanda talking to uncle Clint and you immediately said hi. "Hi auntie wands! Hi uncle clints!" You yelled over to them and they immediately out their attention on you and Wanda ran over to you and stole you from nats arms. "Hi auntie wands!" You giggled as Wanda started hugging you. "Hello little bug." She said poking your sides which made you laugh harder. "Hey squirt." Clint said as he patted your back and gave you a smile. Wanda handed you back over to nat and she held you in her arms again. "We are heading over to the pool. Do y'all wanna join us?" Natasha asked the pair and they shook there head no and gave you a sympathetic smile. "Not today sorry. I have to make lunch for everyone." Wanda stated as she waved bye to the four of you and went up the elevator. "Yeah I can't today either. I need to go home and see my family." Clint said as he also waved at y'all and went out the front door. You pouted at yelena and nat "I wan dem to play wif mes." Nat and yelena gave you a apologetic smile as y'all went toward where the pool was.

"I'm sure soon enough we can invite all of your aunts and uncles to come play with you okay angel?" Natasha stated and you nodded your head in understanding. "M'kay daddy." You said and your mouth dropped open in shock as y'all went into the room where the pool was. "Is huge daddy!" You gasped out and nat chuckled as she put you down on your feet. Natasha and yelena took off their clothes revealing some swimming boxers and a pool top. Natasha went over to you and helped you out of your clothes to reveal you wearing a matching black widow bathing suit. "Nice bathing suit little one!" Aunt yelena complimented you and your face got red. "Tank chu lena!" You said and she gave you a smile. "Okay angel. We won't be using your floaties unless of a emergency okay?" Natasha said and you got nervous. "B-but wat if i drowns?" You said scared as yelena and Natasha both looked at each other. "We won't ever let that happen to you little one." Yelena reassured you and Natasha agreed. "That's right babygirl. Our eyes will always be on you." Natasha added on. You nodded your head in understanding and got excited again.

Yelena got to the edge of the pool and did a summer-salt in it. You gasped out in amazement "I wan do dat daddy!" You told her and she chuckled at you "maybe one day baby but not today. That takes a lot of skill to do it like yelena." She stated and you said okay. Natasha got to where the steps were and guided you down them carefully. Y'all were at three inches deep to start you on and yelena came swimming over to y'all. "Ready to get started little one?" Yelena asked you and you excitedly said yes. "Okay first we are going to start with doggy paddling." Yelena instructed as she started showing you how to do it step by step and by the end of it you were doggy paddling over to Natasha who was at six inches deep. "Good job babygirl! You did so good for daddy and auntie yelena." Natasha said as she lifted you up in the air which made you giggle. Natasha put you in her arms as she swam back over to yelena. The rest of the day was spent Natasha and yelena teaching you how to swim and some easy tricks for you to do. Yelena, Natasha, and you were out laying on the beach chairs they placed by the pool, laying in them.

Natasha had a towel wrapped around you to keep you warm and dry. It was around seven and it was about to get dark outside. You started to get tired and started yawning which meant it was time to go home. "Daddy...m'tired..." you yawned out and Natasha gave you a few kisses on the top of your head which made you smile. "Okay baby...we will go soon okay? Here, let me get your paci for you." She said and you immediately perked up at what she said about your paci. Natasha pulled your favorite paci out from her bag and handed it to you. You immediately placed it in your mouth as you laid back down on Natasha's chest and started sucking on it. Every few minutes Natasha would place loving kisses on the top of you head as you fell asleep in her loving arms.

A/n: I hope the person who requested this likes it! I hope y'all enjoyed and remember to stay hydrated and to rest. I love y'all! Thank y'all so much for over 2,000 followers! :,)