"We are family" part 2

Mommy!natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression

You woke up with the feeling of soft kisses being spread around your face, waking you up. You rubbed your eyes and opened your eyes to see your mommy staring down at you with a big smile on her face. "Hey my little dove. How was your nap?" You yawned as you said "was good mama..." Nat smiled and kissed you on your forehead "I'm glad my angel."

You sat up and grabbed your mommy's hand leading her to the door until she stopped you with a gently tug. You pouted and looked back at her "mama! I wan go!" She chuckled and let go of your hand but that only made you pouted more. "Baby...I have to put my bra and shirt back on.." she pointed to her breast and you "oh" out loud. "Otay mama. I waits for chu!" You sat down on the bed while she went to her closet and changed as you waited for your mommy to be ready.

Nat came out the closet with a v-neck shirt on and some ripped jeans. "Chu so pretty mommy." You gushed as you admired her. She blushes and picked you up in her strong arms. "Thank you my sweet little baby." She pecked you on your lips and you giggled in glee. Y'all walked out to the living room to see melina, yelena, and alexei watching christmas movies. You did a happy wiggle in your mommy's arms letting her know that you were excited. Nat giggled at how cute you are and sat down on the couch with you on her lap.

"So..." yelena clapped her hands. "Are we gonna go to the park later? It's only 2:00." You clapped your hands in excitement and looked up at nat with puppy eyes. "Mommy can we pwease go to park?" You begged. "Only if it's okay with Melina and alexei." You looked over at nats family and gave them puppy eyes too. They both smiled and nodded their heads in agreement. You squealed and bounced up and down in nats lap.

The four of y'all got ready and went outside to alexei's car. Yelena brought Fanny out and put him in the very back. You skipped outside with nats hand in yours as y'all got in the car. You sat in the middle between mommy and yelena which you were happy about because you liked yelena a lot! Y'all sang some tunes in the car and you spotted the park in the distance. You wiggled in your seat and nat had to calm you down. Nat made sure to tell alexei to take you to a little park so you can play with people more like you and it will be safer as well to which alexei happily agreed.

Y'all parked and nat helped you out while yelena got Fanny out. You ran over to the playground with other fellow littles and nat watched you with a huge smile on her face. Nat, melena, alexei, and yelena sat down on a bench and watched you play. "I like her. I'm glad you have someone who loves you. You are growing up so fast." Alexei says as he pulls nat into a tight hug which she grimaced in response but nonetheless recuperated. Melena nods her head in agreement. "Yeah! She's absolutely adorable and fun to be around! I expect to see her more often." Yelena says as she points her index finger at her sister in warning.

Nat rolls her eyes with a smile on her face and she stares at you lovingly. "Trust me, she's the one and I'm never letting her go."

A/n: I apologize for not posting for two days but a lot has been going on and I'll try to keep posting everyday :) I love you guys, make sure to stay hydrated and stay safe!