"I love you"

Natasha romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: fluff :)

You just got off the quinjet with your arms wrapped around Natashas shoulders to hold her up as y'all walk to the medical center at the compound. You, nat, Wanda, and cap just got back from a mission and Natasha had been thrown to a wall and hit her head causing her to have a minor head injury. Wanda ran to get Bruce and doctor Helen cho for their assistance. Steve saw you struggling with carrying nat so he just picked her up and carried her from there.  You thanked him quietly and followed beside him the rest of the way there.

Steve laid Natasha down on a white medical bed while dr cho and Bruce immediately rush to her and start examining her and asking her questions. "Do you take any medications miss romanoff?" Dr cho said as she got out her clipboard filled with medical questions. You immediately went to nats side and pulled out your phone filled with nats medications that you have written down just in case she ends up in this kind of situation.

"Natasha takes paroxeine for her nightmares and pstd. She also takes fluoxetine for her anxiety and sometimes she takes Tylenol or ibuprofen for when she's in pain, especially after missions.". Everyone's jaws were dropped including Natashas, Natashas heart melted at what she just witnessed. She has never had someone like you who had cared for her as much as you did, especially if they remember the little things or big things about her. The team kept staring at you until nat cleared her throat and glared at them until they finally looked away and apologized.

Dr cho nodded in thanks to you as she started writing down nats prescriptions and medicines on her clipboard. Bruce gave her some more medicine to take for her concussion and for you to keep an eye on her. You both thanked Bruce and dr cho as they released nat and demanded that she rest for a few days. Nat slowly got out of the medical bed with the help of you and y'all took your time to go to y'all's shared room. You helped her get in the bed and she thanked you with a kiss to your cheek.

You made sure she was comfy and cozy then you went under the covers and laid beside her. Nat put her head on your chest as you wrapped your arms around her waist. "Thank you y/n for taking care of me...I haven't had someone who really cares for me like you do." You smiled and kissed nats forehead softly "of course my love, I care about you so much." Nat blushed and closed her eyes about to fall asleep but not before saying "I love you".

A/n: thank you for reading! I appreciate the like and reblog! Make sure you stay hydrated and keep on a look out for more stories! :)