Cookies

(Y/n) was baking cookies with some the avengers. Steve, wanda, and Thor were helping you while Sam, Tony, and Clint were standing around on the side causing chaos. Natasha just came back from a two week mission when she saw you and the rest of the avengers in the kitchen. She was worn out and tired coming back but when she saw you giggling with Wanda she felt herself relax and smile at the sound of your giggles.

Just with your presence, no matter how she angry or sad she is, you will always make her day brighter when you are around her.

Nat made her presence known when she walked fully in the kitchen where everyone was standing and you gasped when you saw her. You rushed over to nat and jumped in her arms. "Oh natty! I missed you so much!" You said while hugging her tightly. Nat was shocked and flustered. Her face was as red as her hair. She never gets nervous or shy. I mean shes Natasha romanoff, she's not soft for anything or anyone.

No, not until you came along. You changed how she sees things in life and you make her incredibly happy. She gets so flustered and a blushing mess when she's around you. You think it's quite cute when she acts like this. That's why you always kiss her cheek or hug her to make her flustered so you can see her red cheeks.

Nat hugs you back and sets you down carefully. She looks up and sees everyone smirking at the two of you, she gave them a horrifying glare that made them look away. You smiled up at her and took her hand while jumping up and down. "Natty! Natty! Guess what! Wanda taught me how to make cookies!!! Do you wanna try one!?" You said as you dragged her towards the kitchen.

Natasha doesn't really eat sweets but how could she ever saw no to you? That's right she can't. She follows behind you with a shy smile on her face. You grab a cookie from the plate and Carefully fed it to her. Nat blushes even more and starts chewing on it slowly. Nats eyes widens and moans. "Wow! T-these are so good (y/n/n)". You blushed as she said that and you thanked her. Nat kept getting cookies from the plate and almost ate them all until you had to stop her. "Natty! You will get a stomach ache if you keep eating them!" You scold her. She pouts then does her confident signature smirk. She thought in her head: "here's goes nothing".

"Okay...I will if you let me take you out on a date tonight". Her smirk fell and she shyly looked down and quickly said "of course! O-only i-if you w-want to..". You beamed up at her and kissed her cheek. "Oh natty! I thought you would never ask! Of course I will! I'll go get ready right now!" You said as you ran to your room to get dressed. Nat watched you with a goofy smile on her face. Clint patted her back "well it's about time you asked her!" She glared at him and punched him in the arm. "Shut up Barton".

Tonight was going to be the best night of yours and nats lives. Nat had a great day today. She asked the girl of her dreams out and she had amazing cookies.

A/n: thank you guys for reading! I'm sorry for this late requests. I'm trying to get my old ones done then get the ones that are new out soon! I hope y'all have a great day and remember to stay hydrated! 🤍