Bedtime stories

Warnings: age regression and fluff

I was in the living room watching my favorite movie, the spongebob movie. I was drinking my sippy cup mommy got me that has my little pony on it! Mommy was in the gym working out, she said that my bedtime was soon and since that I was a good girl today, I got some extra screen time tonight!

Third POV:

Natasha was panting and wiping her forehead with a rag as she was walking out of the gym. She was heading to the living room to put her printcessa to bed. She saw her little angel watching her favorite movie and she slowly got near her where (y/n) could see her in the corner of her eyes. (Y/n) sprung off the couch and ran into her mommy's arms. "Mommy!" "Mommy!"

"Hi my beautiful dove", Natasha hugs you back then pulls you away saying that she's sweaty and stinky. You start to giggle and Natasha smiles at you with love and adoration in her eyes.

"Come on babygirl it's bedtime, mommy is going to wash up, then I'll read you a bedtime story!" Natasha says as she holds your hand, walking you both to your bedroom. "Okay mommy!" You said as you sit on the bed smiling up at nat. Natasha leans down and softly pecks your forehead before leaving to take a quick shower. While you waited, you picked out you and Natashas pjs. They were matching onesies, Natasha was stitch and you were angel (from lilo and stitch). Natasha came out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her and she smiled when she looked at y'all's matching onesies. "Do you want mommy to help you in your onesie little dove?" Natasha says as she puts hers on.

"Yes please mommy" you say as you make grabby hands at her. Nat smiles and helps to put on your onesie. She picks you up and twirls you around. You giggle and she stops twirling you, then she starts to leave kisses all over your face while you're in her arms. "Haha mommy!That tickles!" You giggle as nat stops, she lays you down in bed and grabs a book from your little library. She reads Goldie locks and the three bears. Near the end, she looks down at you and smiles when she finds you fast asleep. She puts the book on her night stand and cuddles you. She kisses your forehead softly and says "goodnight my precious baby".