Stuffie Obession

Mommy!natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression and fluff :)

"Alright little one, it's time for bed." Natasha said softly as you were busy playing with your toys in your special toy room Natasha built for you in y'all's house. "B-buts mommy! I wan keeps playin!" You pouted up at her and gave her your famous puppy dog eyes that she can't resist but she resisted today. "No sweetie. You need to go to bed and hey remember? You need to tuck in your stuffies in goodnight." She reminded you and you gasped loudly. "Chu rights mommy! I forgots!" You exclaimed and ran off to your shared room with your mommy.

With each stuffied animal you had, you placed them in the bed and tucked them in as you kissed them goodnight. That's what you have been doing every night since Natasha was your mommy and kept buying every stuffied animal you wanted. After putting your stuffies in the bed with you, you started yawning and rubbing your eyes, which tells Natasha that you getting sleepy. "Come on little one, let's go brush your teeth right quick okay? Then we can head off to bed." Natasha said as she carried you to the bathroom and you nodded your head slowly at her with a tired look on your face.

After brushing your teeth with your mommy and her making you laugh with the funny faces she was doing to you, she carried you back to the bed and gently laid you in with all your stuffies. When Natasha went to get on her side of the bed, it was occupied with more stuffies. She sighed quietly under her breath and laid on top of the bed, without squishing the animals, and fell asleep as did you. Natasha decided right then and there that she will have to get a bigger bed for all of y'all.

~ a few weeks later ~

Natasha had you blindfolded and you didn't know why. All she said was that she had some huge surprise for you and that you had to have a blindfold on so you couldn't see. "Mommy where's we goings?" You asked her and she smiled down at you as she guided you through the house, up the stairs, and now heading to the bedroom. "It's a surprise babygirl. We are almost there princess." She reassured you and she grinned in excitement. Natasha suddenly made you stop and you scrunched your eyebrows together in confusion. "Make sure to keep your eyes closed when I take off the blindfold off okay baby? I'm about to do it so keep 'em close sweet cheeks." She reminded you and you nodded at her request.

Natasha gently untied the blindfold off of your eyes and she saw that your eyes were still closed like she told you to and told you to open your eyes. Once you opened them you couldn't believe what you were seeing, it was the biggest bed you've ever saw. "Dis our beds mommy?" You excitedly exclaimed as you clapped your hands together happily. "It sure is sweet cheeks. I got it so we can have more room together and so your stuffies can have some room too." Natasha stayed and you threw yourself into her arms and hugged her tight which Natasha did right back. "Tank chu tank chu mommy! I wuv chus!" You said happily looking up at her. "Of course princess. You deserve the best and only the best!" She told you and you squealed happily and ran over to where your stuffies were and was beginning to put them on the new bed. Natasha got y'all the biggest bed she could find and it was the alaskan bed she bought from online and it was the greatest purchase she's made. She loves making your happy. You are her sweet little baby after all.

A/n: I hope the anon who requested this likes it and I hope the rest of y'all enjoyed it as well! Yeehaw!wanda/country!wanda requests are open! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!