The talk

Mommy!natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: talks of sex, suggestive themes, mentions of age regression, and fluff :)

"What's wrong babygirl?" Nat asked you worriedly as she caught you staring at her for the past twenty minutes. You were snapped out of your little daydream by your girlfriend and you looked down shyly, embarrassed that you got caught even though it was pretty obvious.

Nat scooted closer to you on the couch and laid her hand on your thigh gently as a way of comforting you. You looked up at her with a nervous look in your eyes and you started playing with your fingers as a sign that you were getting anxious.

Your girlfriend frowned at your actions and wanted to know what was wrong so she could help you in anyway she can. She hated seeing her baby all worried and nervous, and she didn't know what was wrong.

You looked up at her and started speaking softly. "I-I feel w-weird natty....I-I'm wanting to be little b-but I also want to be big...I just feel l-like I'm b-being p-pulled between two sides." You explained to her with a stutter added.

Natasha nodded as you kept talking on how you were feeling and what you were feeling.

"I-I feel weird...d-down there" you pointed at your vagina and blushed as you were starting to get embarrassed. As Natasha knew you inside and out she reassured you that there was nothing to be ashamed about.

"It's completely normal babygirl. It's what happens when you get turned on." Nat said as she tried to explain to you how you were feeling.

You titled your head in confusion "turned on? Is that what happens when my vagina gets wet and tingly?" You asked her. Nat smiled at you and nodded her head.

"Good girl baby. Such a smart girl." She praised you. You giggled happily as you started to sink further into your headspace. "And we can do it while you are small or big. It's up to you baby. I want you comfortable as possible." Nat said genuinely.

You nodded "otays mommy. Cans we jus cuddles wights nows?" You pouted at her. Natasha giggled out a yes and picked you up in her strong arms, carrying you to y'all's shared bedroom.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed :)
Make sure to rest and stay hydrated