Girly things

Natasha romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: just fluff :)

"Natasha romanoff! Will you be still?!" You whisper shouted when you were trying to rinse off the red dye in her hair. She grumbled back and you glared at her. You didn't think washing out dye from her hair would be so damn difficult.

Sure you love your girlfriend and was always patient with her but right now, she's testing it. She's not being cooperative and is being extremely difficult. You swore you were about to drop kick her but you wouldn't dare to try because she would do it to you first.

You finished washing the dye out of her hair and she started brushing it out as after she dried it a little where it wasn't dripping everywhere. "Now you are a red head again! But a darker red head!" You exclaimed while smiling. She shook her head at her and chuckles. Before the red, she dyed her hair blonde but she wanted to go back to being a full red head again, but she didn't want her natural red, she wanted a darker red.

"Well while that drys, could you help me with mine natty?" You asked her. "Of course pretty girl. What color do you want?" She said as she started to gather all the colors together. "Hmmmm...I want "y/f/c please!" You exclaimed. She got the color you wanted and started the process of putting it in. A few moments later, Natasha was washing your hair to get rid of the extra dye and she brushed it out a little. It didn't take as long as Natasha's because it was temporary hair dye.

"Do you want to watch a movie and paint our nails while we wait natty?" You said as you dried your hair carefully. She shrugged "sure. Whatever you want to do love. But after you pick the first movie, we are watching James Bond." She said seriously which made you giggle at her tone. You gathered all of the nail polishes together and put them on the bed.

You and Natasha sat side by side on the bed and while nat was picking out her colors, you were turning on Disney + to watch y/f/m. You turned the movie on and you picked out your colors for your nails. You and nat painted each others nails as y'all talked and watched the movie together. You and mats stomach made a grumbling sound, signaling that the both of you were hungry and needed food asap.

"I'll go make some hot chocolate" you said to her as you got up and paused the movie. "And I'll go get some snacks." Natasha replied back to you as she got up as well. You both went into the kitchen to get the snacks and to make hot chocolate. Moments passed again and you carried two cups of hot chocolate while Natasha had her arms full of different snacks.

The both of you went back to y'all's shared bedroom and sat back down on the bed, unpausing the movie. Nat's and your nails were fully dried as y'all were eating the snacks and watching the film. Every now and then y'all would give each other different kisses. Like you would give nat a kiss on her nose, then nat would give you a kiss on your cheek, so on and so forth.

The night ended with the two of you fell asleep on each other, with your hair colored, nails painted, and tummy's filled. What a perfect way to spend the night and to be with the one you love.

A/n: I'm sorry if i got any information wrong about hair dyeing. I barley know anything about it so I apologize for any misinformation, but I hope that y'all enjoyed! I love y'all and remember to stay hydrated and to rest!