Dont worry

Natasha romanoff x virgin!shy!fem!reader
Warnings: sexual mentions, aftercare, soft!nat

A/n: I'm sorry, I don't do smut but I can do what happens afterwards. Plus I'm so happy that you're enjoying the book! :)

Nat plopped beside you on the bed as you were still coming down from your high. Nat and you just finished having sex. It was absolutely incredible for your first time. Natasha was so gentle and soft with you that it just made everything go smoothly.

You knew that natasha had experience with sex and being seductive as that was her job to catch her prey.  You were glad that Natasha knew what she was doing but you wished that you were her first time instead of some random people she had to do while she was in the KGB but you were glad that she was away from all of that and that in the end, she was here with you.

Nat propped her elbow on her pillow facing you as she starting stroking your cheek with her thumb as she gazed at you lovingly. "Did you enjoy it dekta?" Natasha asked you softly. You broke out into a wide smile until you moved to get closer to her and then you let out a painful yelp. Nat sat up quickly and started inspecting you as she started freaking out as she asked you a million questions. "Nat! Nat! I'm fine baby. I'm okay. I'm still quite sore" you shyly said as you looked at her worried gaze.

She sighed in relief as she got up and went to the bathroom. Nat came back out with a damp wash cloth and a glass of water. "Let me clean you up darling. Make sure to drink some water too" Nat spoke to you gently. You nodded as she started cleaning you all over your body and you made sure to take sips of your water.

Nat got up again and took your empty glass of water and wash cloth back to the bathroom as you started to feel very drowsy from y'all's previous activities. Nat came back and saw you almost falling asleep which brought a smile to her face at how cute you looked. Natasha came on her side of the bed and went in the covers, snuggling up beside you.

You smiled and scooted closer to your warm girlfriend as she started whispering things about how much she loves you and how good of a girlfriend you are.

You fell asleep with a smile on your face that night that you will never forget.

A/n: hey guys! I'm sorry it was short but I'm planning to post more and more since I'm on spring break :) and im sorry for the late posting. A lot has been going on and mentally I've been doing worse so I just needed a short break :)

I hope y'all enjoyed! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!