"You're my world"

I was busy with some paper work that fury had assigned me to do and I was almost finished. I started pretty early in the morning so later I could hang out with my girlfriend Natasha.

Speaking of her, I hear a patter of footsteps behind me and I feel someone blocking my eyes with their hands. I instantly smile as I feel the promise ring I got for my girlfriend on my face hiding my vision.

"Hi angel, are you almost done?", Natasha says as she pulls her hands away.

"Yeah I'm almost done why?," I question as I spin my chair around to face her smiling at me.

"Because sweet cheeks I'm taking us on a date, so be ready around. Wear something nice but not too nice because we are going on a picnic. See you at 7 angel!".

Natasha walks out the door as I sit there smiling at her. I look at the clock and it reads 5:30. Shit. I have to finish this, I can't be late!

Around 6 I sigh and stand up while I clean up my desk area. I go into natasha and i's room, I walk into our closet and find a cute baby blue sundress. I instantly smile as I remember Natasha buying this for me. I get changed into the dress and quickly put some makeup on. I walk out and head downstairs to wait for nat. But when I get at the bottom of the stairs and look up, it felt like my breath got caught in my throat. There was nat in her signature black leather jacket, with a tank top, some jeans, her black boots, and her red lipstick on her plump soft lips.

"There's my angel! Look at you. So gorgeous.", she reaches up and cups my face with her right hand as her thumb rubs on my cheek. "My pretty girl aren't you printcessa?". My cheeks instantly heat up as I blush, I nod shyly and look down at my feet. "Awww my angel is blushingggg!", nat teases as she smirks at me. "Psh oh hush romanoff". I smile a little and begin to giggle as Natasha leaves kisses all over my face. We both giggle like we were little kids getting candy.

"Come on lyubov Moya", Natasha smiles as she takes my hand, we head outside and she opens the door for me. I quietly say thank you to her and get in. I see her walk around the car and open her door, then she starts the car and we head off.

As we ride I look out the window and watch as the trees pass by. Out of the corner of my eye I see nat with a worried expression on her face. I frown a little and ask her what's wrong. "Nothing милый I'm okay", she says while she tries to hide her nervousness. I nod and lean over to kiss her cheek softly. I smile big when I see her cheeks flush red.

A few moments later we arrive and I get giddy in my seat. Natasha watches me in amusement. She chuckles and says "you ready pretty girl?". I giggle and nod excitedly. Natasha smiles and gets out of the car, she goes to my side and opens my door. I get out and I see her take some stuff out of the car. She takes my hand and I follow behind her. We stop and she places the blanket on the ground. We both sit on it and start getting the food out.

We start eating and I can still tell something is bothering nat, but I won't push her to tell me. She will tell me when she's ready. After we're done eating Natasha and I are laying watching the stars. Natasha leans up on her elbow and clears her throat. I look at her and raise my eyebrows curiously. "Y/n...you know I love you right?". "Yes...? Baby what's wrong?" I say nervously. She ignores my question and she looks deep into my eyes as she says the next four words. "Will you marry me?".

Tears fills my eyes and inside my mind I'm screaming yes but nothing comes out of my mouth. Natasha looks scared since I'm not saying anything but as soon as I snap out of it I'm sobbing yes over and over.

"Yes!" "Yes!" "A million times yes natty!", I cry out as I launch myself onto her. She starts crying with joy as she holds me tight. She looks in my eyes and sniffles as she smiles. She puts a piece of my hair behind my ear and says "you going to be my wife pretty girl?". I giggle as I wipe my eyes with my hands. "Yes natty I'll be your wife". I say as I put my forehead against hers. We hold each other for a few minutes until nat pulls away and says smirking " did you know that I can fit the entire world in my hands?". I look at her with a confused face "what? Natty thats imposs-". I was cut off when a smirking nat cups both of my cheeks with her hands. I blush as red as a tomato and I hide my face in her neck. She giggles and pecks my head lovingly.

"You're my world angel, and you always will be".