Babbles

Mommy!natasha romanoff x fem!little!reader
Warnings: age regression

You were on the couch watching some tv shows trying not to fall into your headspace. Natasha had planned a very special day for the two of y'all and you didn't want to ruin it by regressing.

Natasha came through the front door with her hands full with bags. She shouts as she closes the door with her foot saying "baby I'm home!". You didn't hear her as you were staring out into space and lost in your own thoughts.

Natasha frowned as she didn't receive a response from you and checked the living room to see if you were in there. She relaxed slightly as she saw you on the couch with the tv on but you weren't watching it. You were dazed and lost in your thoughts not noticing or hearing anything.

"Dekta? I'm back baby". She said softly to you as she wasn't trying to scare you. She walked over to you and gently nudged you with her hand. You snapped out of it and looked at her with tears in your eyes.

"Oh lyubov moya. What's wrong baby". Nat said as she pulled you into her lap. You whimpered shaking your head not wanting to tell her. "Do you want to be little dove?" She asked you softly. You shyly nodded and looked down ashamed.

"Hey tsk tsk. There's nothing to be embarrassed about baby. It's okay." She reassured you. "I-I don't wanna ruin anything..." you meekly said as you started wringing your hands, one of your nervous habits. Nat carefully got ahold of your hands and kissed your palms.

"You won't ruin anything baby. We can still have fun and we will!" She explained excitedly. You smiled back at her and she said that she will leave the room for a minute so you can regress by yourself.

She came back with your favorite juice in your sippy cup in her hands and your presents in her other hand as she saw you sucking your thumb while watching cartoons. Nat smiled and went on her knees so she can be eye level with you "hey little dove. I got you your favorite juice!" Nat said and your eyes lit up at the mention of your favorite juice.

You babbled out a thank you and started sucking on your sippy to get your drink out faster which made natasha laugh at your eager behavior. "Silly girl." Nat said as she shook her head in amusement. Nat put you back into her lap as she started gifting you your presents one by one.

All through out the whole day you and Nat cuddled on the couch while watching your favorite movies/cartoons. You babbled to her your favorite scenes and would giggle loudly everytime something funny happened on tv. Best Valentine's Day ever.