Pumpkin patch

Natasha Romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: cussing, fluff and a little bit of smut ;)

"Come on natty!" You quickly said as you pull your girlfriend over to the team as you were a few minutes late getting to the designated location. It was a corn maze with a haunted house by it, they also had a festival near by as well. You never been to a haunted house or haunted corn maze before and you are ecstatic about it. You have your girlfriend and the whole team with you, so you will be fine and completely safe.

"Hey guys!" Wanda said as she waved you guys over to them and everyone waved too. Tony, Steve, Bucky, Wanda, Peter, mj, Bruce, pietro, yelena, Thor, Clint, Maria, and kate were there and you were so glad that they could make it. You and nat went into the line of the haunted house with the team and Natasha had a strong arm wrapped around you waist as she was behind you. You knew nat was going to be very protective over you, even if it was a little harmless little haunted house.

Everyone was dressed up kinda nicely. The guys had casual stuff on and some of the girls too but you wanted to wear your favorite flower dress on since it was kinda hot and you didn't want to sweat in jeans and plus...you wanted to tease nat with it too. Nat had the same idea about teasing you too because she has on a black strawberry dress that fits her right and her breast pushed up which made you drool at the sight. She knew this would get you going so after the haunted house, she would get you alone in the maze and finally have some alone time.

"Next!" A loud voice boomed, letting us go to the entrance of the house and you looked up at nat scared "don't you dare leave my side romanoff or no sex for 5 months." You said sternly and she look at you bewildered. "Baby! What the fuck! I would never ever leave you out of my sight!" She said quickly and you giggled at her. "I'm just kidding natty! But I swear to God if you do leave me I'm using your widow bites on your ass." You said again sternly and nat nodded quickly in understanding. "SIMP!" Tony coughed out and nat glared at him as she punches him in his stomach which made him bend over groaning "okay...got it romanoff. No jokes." Tony said and slowly walking in with the rest of y'all.

Natasha was behind you holding your body against hers as y'all walked into the haunted house with the team. A clown jumped out at you and you screamed loudly which made nat jump a little. You slowly walked with the rest of the team as they were jumping and screaming as actors upon actors keep jumping out at them. There was a zombie on the floor which grabbed Tony's and Steve's foot and they screamed at the top of their lungs like little girls. You quickly went over the zombies with nat still behind you and you were basically sprinting out of the house. Soon enough, with some of y'all's pants wet and y'all's throats sore, the haunted house was finally over. "I never want to do that again." Peter said and Kate, Steve, Tony, Bruce, pietro, and Thor agreed. "I had no problem. That was fun! Let's do it again!" Yelena exclaimed as Maria agreed along with Bucky. "FUCK NO!" The rest of the team said, including you.

"I hated that with every fiber in my body." You grumbled and you heard nat chuckle and you glared at her. She put her hands up "okay okay I'm sorry. But hey! At least I didn't leave ya did I now dekta?" She explained and you rolled your eyes playfully as you nodded in agreement. "That's true. You did stay glued to me the entire time." You admitted and she smiled triumphantly. Kate and yelena walked up to you and gave you sad smiles. "I'm sorry but we are gonna go ahead and go...Kate had an accident and she's not speaking to me since I made her go in there. So we are going to go ahead and head home." Lena explained and you gave Kate an apologetic look and she gave you one back. "Let me know when y'all get home." You said to them and they both nodded in agreement as they walked back to their car.

Some of the other team members decided to go ahead and take their leave but some still stayed like Tony, Bucky, Maria, Thor, Bruce, and clint. Bruce and Thor went to go paint their faces as Tony went to take some pictures with some fans. "Hey babygirl. There's a corn maze! Do you wanna go in? It's not scary I don't think." Nat explained and you gave her a questionable look but nodded in agreement nonetheless. "Sure why not." You said while clint, Maria, and Bucky agreed to join y'all. The five of y'all went to the front entrance of the maze and took off. Some of them made bets to see which person could make it to the middle of the maze first, but you and nat didn't partake in the bet, just wanting to enjoy the scenery.