Mini nat

Older!nat x fem!reader

The sound of music was blaring from your shared room with your older girlfriend Natasha. You were putting up your clothes dancing around in your undergarments when you spotted nattys suits hanging up. You smirked to yourself, you thought of putting it on and seeing if your girlfriend would notice.

You decided to put on the white suit with her batons with blue on it. You didn't put on her widow bites because you learned from last time not to mess with them. Let's just say that nat was on your ass for now on.

Checking yourself out in the mirror, you thought you looked so badass. Surely nat would notice and think it was adorable. You did some of her poses in the mirror, while you were busy doing that you didn't notice someone walking in y'all's room.

Nat had to stop herself from awing out loud seeing you in her white suit. She started whistling with her fingers to get your attention. You jumped in the air out of fear and turned around to see your badass assassin girlfriend staring at you while her arms were crossed, with a smirk on her face.

"Well...well...what do we have here?" Nat said as she walked over to you slowly looking you up and down. You blushed and looked down at your feet. "I wanted to try out your white suit because I wanted to be you for Halloween today when Tony throws the party for tonight." Nat wraps her arms around you and gives you her soft smile that she only reserves for you.

"You look absolutely stunning my dear...". Nat leans down and pecks you on the lips slowly. You wrap your arms around her neck and she picks you up as y'all keep kissing. She throws you on the bed and you giggle. She leans down again to kiss you but a widow bite sets off and she gets on her knees as she gets tased.

"Oh my god natty!" You say as you get off the bed on the floor with her as you check her to see if she's okay. She looks at you with wide eyes and says "what the hell was that for?! Didn't you learn from last time!" She glared at you. You whimper and say "I'm sorry natty! I didn't know you had any on your suit...I should have checked..". Nat sighs and kisses your forehead softly. "Don't worry, I can't stay mad at you detka."