Pranked

Scarlett Johansson x fem!reader
Warnings: cussing and fluff

I was hiding in our bedroom in our shared closet as Scarlett was in our bathroom taking a shower. I smirked to myself as I put on a clown mask and grabbed the fake knife that I got at party city. I heard that she turned the water off meaning that she was done and getting out.

I heard the bathroom door open and I hear Scarlett humming a song as I could hear her coming closer to me. She opened the closet door and I jumped out and scared her. She screamed as she clutched her towel so it wouldn't fall.

You were immediately on your knees laughing your ass off at her reaction and Scarlett gave you a playful but hard glare. "What the fuck was that!" She shrieked in disbelief. You giggled and took off your mask so she could see you. "I was bored and wanted to prank you". You shrugged in response and scarlet rolled her eyes.

"Just for that. You are getting a visit from the tickle monster!" She said as she picked you up and threw you on the bed and immediately starting to tickle your sides. You started giggling and squirming around like a worm to which Scarlett chuckled at.

She kept tickling you for a few more minutes until you yelled out "OKAY OKAY! YOU WIN YOU WIN!" Scarlett smiled and pulled her hands away from you. You laid on your stomach on the bed as you were trying to catch your breath. "I hate when you do that." You pouted. Scarlett rolled her eyes as she smiled at you. "Well I hate when you do pranks on me. So now we are even dove."

You nodded in defeat and laid your head on her chest as you started to doze off from laughing so hard. Scarlett ran her fingers through your hair and kissed your cheek whispering "I love you" against it. Scaring her was worth it in the end.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed! Make sure to rest and to stay hydrated! I love y'all :)