Girls night

Natasha Romanoff x fem!reader

You and nat were sitting on your shared bed while yall were watching tv. Your head was in between nats legs while your head was on her stomach. Her nails are lightly scratching your scalp as she runs her fingers through your hair.

Natasha suggested that y'all should do a girls night. Nat just came back from a month long mission and you missed her like crazy. Natasha felt the same because she hasn't let you out of her hold since she got back.

Nat stopped her fingers in her hair and you whined as you look up at her to see why she stopped. She looked like she was deep in thought so you waited for a few seconds before saying anything. You looked where she was looking and you found her eyes staring at your nail polish collection on your dresser.

Nat licked her lips and looked down at you with a confused puppy dog expression on her face. "What's that stuff over there lyubov moya?" She said shyly. You looked at her with a shocked expression, has she never heard of nail polish before? "You never seen/heard of nail polish natty?". She frowns slightly and shakes her head slowly.

"I've seen girls with colorful stuff on their nails but I never knew what it was. When I was in the red room they didn't have any sort of stuff like that...". You cooed at her gently and cupped her face softly "awww natty it's okay, you don't need to be ashamed for not knowing about that stuff...if you want I can paint your nails for you...?" You questioned to her with a soft voice. Nat looked up at you with a small smile and nodded her head.

You smiled at her and went to get the little tub full of nail polish that you had collected for over the past few months. You sat back down beside Nat on the bed and handed her the box. Nat took the box and started searching through it. Nat pulled out a matte black nail polish. You smiled at her as she gave you the polish.

You got a towel and put her hand on it as it was rested on your thigh. You slowly started to put on the polish on your red headed girlfriend's hands. As you were finishing you were blowing lightly onto nats nails to help them dry faster. You put the little brush back into the little bottle and closed it. Nat raised her hands up to her face as she examined it. A big grin appeared on her face and she looked up at you with so much adoration on her face.

"Thank you so much babygirl. I love them so much" she whispered the last part as she leaned closer to kiss you on your soft lips. You smiled against her lips and she starts to smile to which caused you both to break the kiss. Nat gave you the box with a giddy smile plastered across her face as she said "okay baby. It's your turn! I wanna paint your nails next love.".

You giggled and picked out (y/f/c) polish and gave it to your girlfriend. She happily started to paint your nails and you looked at her with so much love. How did you get so lucky? But what you didn't know was that you'd badass assassin girlfriend was thinking the same thing.

After Nat painted your nails and let them dry, y'all both were laying under the covers while watching (y/f/m). Nat looked down at you with a smile and said "I love you (y/n)." You smiled at her and leaned up to peck her lips. "I love you too natty".

A/n: thank you guys for reading! I will try to get y'all's requests all out as soon as possible! Make sure to drink lots of water and stay safe!