Stop and stare

Scarlett Johansson x fem!reader
Warnings: fluff, sexual innuendos, and Scarlett teasing

"How do I look?" Scarlett says as she poses in front of you with a brown blazer (idk if it's a blazer or a robe lmao) on with matching pants with it. She wore David yurman jewelry since she is being model for them today and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

She started to laugh as she saw what state you were in. Your mouth was hang opened and you didn't say a single word. You were mesmerized and getting a little turned on by her. "Y-you...I-I...fuck me-" you stuttered out and quickly closed your mouth at the last part. She smirked at what you said and walked over to you and bend down to your ear. "Soon bunny...mommy will soon..." she said lowly in her raspy voice that always got you going.

You whimpered and nodded your head in understanding. She pulled away from you and returned a smile at you which showed her teeth. She held out her hand for you to grab and you gladly took it. You both walked outside and Scarlett was taken away by the makeup artist and the photographers. She looked back at you and gave you a wink which made you instantly weak in the knees.

It was after the photo shoot when Scarlett finally came back to you. She was sweating and wet from all of photos they took of her and the many outfits she had to wear along with the jewelry. You started telling her about how amazing she was and she was blushing the whole time you were talking. Y'all went back to her trailer so she can freshen up and rest some before another photo shoot took place that same day.

You immediately went to the couch and sat on it, sighing loudly. Scarlett giggled at you and sat down on your lap. You both looked at each other for a moment and you saw the familiar look in her eyes. She wanted you and she wanted you now. She had a thirty minute break which gave her plenty of time. She opened her blazer and slowly took it off, one shoulder at a time. Your eyes widen at her top exposed and you started squirming around.

She smirked and leaned in to kiss you hungrily, as she pushed you down fully on the couch. Let's just say, She had to reschedule the photo shoot for tomorrow.

A/n: I know it's short but I really wanted to post something about this new photo. She is so hot 🧎🏻‍♀️

But I hope y'all enjoyed! Remember to stay hydrated and rest! I love y'all!