Cop role play

Natasha romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: smut, bondage, slapping, choking, oral, fingering

"Put your hands up." A cold but raspy voice fills your ears and you drop everything you are doing and put your hands in the air in surrender. "Good girl." The person said while smirking and you blushed profusely knowing that it was your girlfriend Natasha. What is she doing? Is she part of the FBI now or something? Confused but obedient, you sat on the bed, not facing her with your raised hands.

You hear heels clicking against the floor and they come closer and closer. You gulped nervously until hands were grabbing yours and forcefully putting them together and hand cuffed you. You whimpered in pain and you were spun around instantly, looking at a mad but yet sexy Natasha. She was in a sexy, revealing cop uniform and you were hella confused, but very turned on. "Look at you...you were such a bad girl baby...tsk tsk..." she said seductively as she made you lay down on the bed with your hands cuffed in the air.

"How was I a bad girl?" You questioned her and she gently slapped you on your cheek and put her hands around your throat. "I know what you did. Don't play dumb with me little girl." She growled at you. You still didn't understand where she was getting at and the look on your face shows. "You are getting too close to Wanda and I don't like it." She admitted and you giggled at her which resulted to her wrapping her hands around your neck to just give you a little pressure. "You think this is funny slut? Whoring yourself around to anyone? You are mine." She growled and you gulped, nervous to what she's gonna do to you.

Natasha suddenly grabbed your hands and tied them to the bed post. You looked up at her and saw that her tits were in front of your face, so you took the opportunity and lifted your face to them. "Ah ah ah...only good girls get to touch mommy." She said as she pushed your head away softly. You pouted and whined at her as she starting giggling at you. "Maybe if you behave while I punish you....you may get a reward.." she said seductively and you whimpered back as a response. She started ripping your clothes off your body and you gasped at the cold air hitting your now nude body. Your nipples hardening at the coldness and Natasha instantly leaned down to capture your pink bud into her plump lips. You moaned softly and threw your head back at the pleasure.

Natasha pulled her head away from your breast and kissed down your body slowly. "P-please m-mommy!" You begged her and she looked up at you with her green lust filled eyes. "Patients baby." She rasped out and you whimpered out in response. She continued to kiss down your body, leaving no skin untouched by her lips. She got down to where you needed her most and she suddenly got her tongue out and flatten it as she licked a king stripe up your pussy. You gasped out and your hands immediately went into her red locks, pulling on it softly. "M-mommy!" You moaned out as nat started giving you long, slow, strokes with her tongue. You closed your eyes but you felt nat slap your thigh to get your attention. "Eyes on me princess or I'll stop."

She demanded and you opened your eyes to see her face away from you pussy. She then suddenly pushed two of her fingers deep in your pulsating hole which caused you to arch your back. "Fuck fuck fuck!" You moaned loudly as she pumped her fingers faster every minute that passes and when she starts to feel your walls tighten around her. You look at her and beg for her to let you cum but Natasha didn't pay any mind to you. She took out her fingers when you were about to cum and you whined out loudly which caused her to chuckle at you. "What a pathetic little baby. Tsk tsk. Now it's time for your real punishment doll."

Natasha went over to her drawer by her side of the bed and pulled out a big pink vibrator. She then went over to you and placed the vibrator directly on your clit and turned it on. It immediately came to life and started buzzing on your clit and you moaned out. "You will not cum until I tell you you can. I'll keep an eye on you and when you are about to cum, I will turn it off. Understand?" She stated and you whimpered out. "Words little girl." She instructed you and you choked out a "yes mommy, I understand." You breathed out and she gave you a satisfied smile in return. Natasha turned the speed up on the vibrator more and when you were about to cum she turned it all of way off. She did this for thirty minutes straight until you were sobbing for her to let you come.

She stripped out of her cop uniform and went over to you. "Shhh shhh...mommy's here...you've been such a good girl for mommy...taking your punishment so good...don't worry baby you will get your reward now." She reassured you and turned the vibrator on its highest setting which led you to the most mind blowing orgasm ever. Natasha went to where your legs were and removed the vibrator from your clit and turned it off. She went into the bathroom and got you a cup of water and a wet rag. "You did such a good job babygirl. Let mommy clean you up now okay sweetheart?" She said and you gave her a weak nod along with a smile.

She leaned down and kissed your forehead gently as she started cleaning your entire body with the rag. She helped you sit up on the bed and helped you take little sips of water. "Can we cuddle nat?" You asked her and she gave you a smile. "Of course we can darling. Let me put this rag away and get you more water okay darling?" She replied and you yawned, nodding your head at her. After she put the rag away, she came back with more water in your cup. She helped you take some more sips and got into her side of the bed with you. You instantly got into her warm arms and cuddled into her. Natasha knows how much you love skin to skin contact, that's why she decided not to get the both of you dressed, y'all will keep each other warm. "I love you natty. Just know that I only have eyes for you." You said tiredly and Natasha kissed the top of your head lovingly. "I know babygirl I know and I love you the most."

A/n: I hope @lucastrans2006 likes it and I hope that the rest of y'all enjoyed! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!