Meanie

Mommy!nat x little!reader

Warnings: age regression, cussing, mean nat, angst with happy ending

Rain was heard pouring from outside of your window, usually it would make you happy but right now you are miserable. You just finished sneezing and starting blowing your nose when you realized you were out of tissues. Whimpering, you got up with your stuffie In your hand and walked out to the living room in the compound.

You were missing your mommy but she was busy on reports. You knew from a couple of times before that you don't bother her (unless it's an absolute emergency) because she can get mean, Of course she would make it up to you. She even told you not to talk to her so she wouldn't snap at you.

You saw nat on the couch with the reports in her hands working away. She saw you in the corner of her eye and she looked up and smiled at you. You were scared to bother her and you just didn't have enough energy to smile back at her so you just walked past her and went to get more tissues.

Nat was dumbfounded, you always said hi or at least smiled so she knows you acknowledged her. You got your tissues and you tried to reach your medicine even with standing on your tippy toes but it was no use. Nat saw this and got up to help you. She got your medicine with no problem and gave you it while giving you the softest smile. You looked up at her and nodded as a way of saying thank you, but Nat didn't see it that way. She frowned as she saw you walked away. Maybe you were just tired? Nat didn't know but she would give you some space for the time being.

A few hours later and you were still the same. In and out and not giving Nat the time of day. She wasn't doing her regular reports, she was writing down her mission briefing from her last mission. She was getting fed up with you not talking to her. Just as she was thinking about the situation you came out of your room to get some food but Nat was pissed. She walked up to you and you moved passed her. Not until she grabbed your arm, rather harshly if I may add. You whimpered under your breath and looked up at her with a blank expression on your face.

Nat grew tired of your silent treatment towards her. "Will you stop being a fucking brat and talk to me! My god you are so fucking annoying!" You couldn't control it anymore, your eyes started to fill up with tears and you let out a choked sob. You ran past her and slammed your door shut and locking it. You slide down the door and starting sobbing into your stuffie.

As soon as nat saw your tears she calmed down but it was too late. You were locked up in your room broken at what she said to you. She shouldn't have said that to you, but she was just so angry because she thought you were ignoring her even though she didn't do anything. Her eyes filled with her own tears and she slowly walked up to your door. She knocked softly and called out your name. "Baby...? Can you unlock your door p-please...?"

You didn't answer, you just sat in silence debating if you should let her in or not. After a few minutes of her begging and pleading, you let her in as you hung your head down as you clunch at your stuffie. Nat pulls you in for a hug and apologizes start spewing from her mouth as you just stood there. "Little one...I-I'm so sorry...I swear I won't do it again...I'll stop doing reports for a while but p-please I'm so sorry little dove...mommy is so sorry". She puts her hand over her mouth as she holds in a sob. You looked up at her and wiped some of her tears that were falling onto her cheeks.

You finally looked into her eyes and saw genuinely sorry she was. You were still hurt but you didn't like seeing your mommy cry so you wrapped your arms around her and said "tis otay mama...I forgive chu...".

She cupped your face with shaky hands and kissed your forehead softly. You sneezed on her shoulder and said sorry under your breath. Nat looked at you worriedly and put her hand on your forehead, she gasped as she felt how hot you were. "Oh my angel! You are burning up. Are you sick? Why didn't you tell mommy?" She spewed out and you looked down at your feet again in shame.

"Didn't wan bother chu....". Nat sighed and picked you up. "Oh my little baby...you could never bother mommy....well only if she's working on her reports but she won't do that for a long time." You smiled and she put you down on your bed. She helped you take some medicine and she lifted up the covers as she crawled in next to you. "Go ahead and rest little dove...mommy will be right here when you wake up lovey...mommy is sorry and she will never do that again baby...I love you so much my angel." She kisses your cheek.

"Forever and always".