Protective housewife

Natasha romanoff x housewife!fem!reader
Warnings: knife, cursing, and fluff

You were cleaning around the house as you do everyday, so when nat gets home y'all's house is spotless. You really didn't mind being a "housewife" as people call it. You just wanted to make nat less stressed when she gets home and so y'all can also hang out.

You were busy cleaning the kitchen when you heard the door opening and two voices was heard throughout the house. Your eyes widen knowing that nat wasn't supposed to be home for another hour. You got your knifes from your pockets and you slowly creeped up to the two strangers that was invading your house.

You were about to strike when one of them turned around and grabbed your wrist from doing any harm towards them. You growled and kicked one of them in the stomach as you held both knives to your throat but the red head used some type of magic to remove your knifes from your hands. You jumped on them and you did the thing that nat taught you the thighs around the head move. They both landed on the floor as your thighs were strangling them both. Nat walked in the sight of her girlfriend having her friends in her thighs choking them. Nats eyes widen and she ran over to you.

"Baby! What the fuck!" Nat yelled as you looked up at her with anger in your eyes but when you saw nats worried/freaked out face you let the intruders go and they landed with a thud. "I-I...I-I'm sorry...I t-thought they were I-intruders!" You shakily said as you cast your eyes to the ground to avoid Natashas stare. Nat sighed as she went over and made sure her Friends were okay. You stood over by the side as nat checked on them and talked for a minute.

You watched as the two girls went over to you and apologized for making you think that they were intruders. Your eyes widen at the apology because why would they apologize? "What...? You guys don't need to apologize. I'm the one who tried to murder y'all. I'm sorry." You apologized and they smiled as they said that they accepted your apology. You four went in the living room so you can get to know nats friends.

A/n: I'm sorry it's so short but I hope y'all enjoy anyway! I love you guys and make sure to stay hydrated! Also make sure to look out for more stories ;)