Plus one

Scarlett Johansson x fem!reader
Warnings: just fluff and simping over Scarlett-

It was fashion week and Scarlett planned on going to the Prada Milan fashion week show today. She could take a plus one and of course, she's taking her girlfriend to the very special event.

"Scarlett! Where's my hairbrush!" You yelled out to Scarlett. "I don't know honey but check the bathroom!" She yelled back. You went into the bathroom and there was your hairbrush sitting on the sink. You smiled to yourself and finished getting ready.

You went down the stairs in your outfit and Scarlett was staring at you which made your face go red. "Why are you looking at me like that." You said shyly and she smirked at you. "Because I'm looking at the most beautiful girl on the planet." She confessed as she took you in her arms.

You shook your head and smiled at her "no baby that's you" as you brushed your nose against hers. "Not possible..." she whispers against your lips as she kisses you slowly and sensually. She pulled away moments later, leaving you breathless. "Wow..." you said as you were trying to snap out of your daze while scar giggles at you.

"Come on babygirl. We need to go ahead and go." She says as she links your arm around hers and y'all head to the limo that was waiting on the both of you. The two of you went into the limo and you rested your head on her shoulder as the driver put the car into drive and off y'all went.

When the two of you arrived, cameras and people were everywhere. You could barley see as there was so many flashing of the lights and cameras but you just held Scarlett's hand as she went through the crowd, into the building. She met some some costars and friends as you stood there awkwardly beside her but she introduced you to them if you haven't already met them before. Scarlett made sure you felt included and not an outcast and she did a damn good job at it.

"Im gonna go take some pictures okay baby?" She says as she kisses your lips softly and walks away, swaying her hips making you weak in the knees. You watched her pose and take pictures so naturally. I mean, she is a extremely famous actress so she can probably do this in her sleep, but it still amazes you every time, how elegant she is.

After a few pictures were taken, Scarlett waves you over to come to her. You looked at her confused but she still kept waving you over. You slowly walked over to her and questioned on why she wanted you over here "because you are my girlfriend you dork, I want us to take pictures together." She said with an obvious tone. Your mouth made a O shape and you understood now which made Scarlett giggle.

When the two of you were done taking pictures, it was time to sit down as the fashion show was about to start. You sat with Scarlett and Scarlett sat beside Wes Anderson. Scarlett put her hand on your thigh and kissed your cheek lovingly. "Thank you for coming with me babygirl. I really appreciate it and you." She gushed at you which made your face go red. "Of course baby. I would do anything for you." You replied and Scarlett smiled big at your response. You absolutely would do anything for Scarlett.

A/n: (please check out my Hanna Marin/Ashley benson book, I just released a chapter today) I hope y'all enjoyed this! We are getting a lot of Scarlett content and she was at a fashion show yesterday so I wanted to write an imagine on the picture because WOW she's literally so gorgeous and come on...we are all simps for her- but remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all! AND WE ARE ALMOST AT 2K FOLLOWERS?!? that's insane <3