"Oh baby.."

Mommy!natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression

"Please mommy! Nu go Nu go!" You cried out to her as nat was getting ready to leave to go to a very important mission that will last for two weeks. You are very attached to your mommy so this was going to be the longest and most excruciating two weeks of your life. Nat hates being away from you and will try not to go on too many missions anymore but this one is urgent and extremely important so she has to go, much to your dismay.

"Babygirl...please let go of mommy...I have to save the world now baby. Remember what I said?" You sniffled "dat mommy n-needs to g-gos an s-saves d-da worlds...". You shakily said. "That's right pumpkin. Good girl. Mommy does need to save the world and then I'll be back in no time baby. Aunt Wanda is here to look after you. You love aunt Wands don't you baby?" She asked you softly.

You nodded and gave her a small smile at the mention of your favorite person besides your mommy. Natasha smiled and started placing a bunch of kisses all over your face which made you squeal loudly and starting giggling. "M-mommy!!! S-stop! I-it tickles!" You giggled as you squirmed all in nats arms.

She smiles down at you, her little baby, oh how she's gonna miss you so. But it's only for two weeks, and she may be back earlier if things go well. She starts to carry you to Wanda as she needs to head to the quinjet now. You give your mommy one more big hug goodbye and she gives you a slow long kiss before heading to the door. She turns around "I love you babygirl. Mommy will be back before you know it." She says softly and she walks out the door. "Wuv you more mommy..." you sniffle out and you give her a little wave goodbye.

"Hey princess! We will have a great time! Want to go make some cookies with me?" Wanda said excitedly and you wiped your tears away and nodded your head gently and made grabby hands at Wanda. She giggles and picks you up with her magic and you start laughing as she carrys you to the kitchen. You are gonna have an amazing time with wands.

A/n: sorry this is so short but I hope that the person who requested it likes it! I hope y'all are having a good day and remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all.