"Its okay"

Little!natasha romanoff x mommy!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression, wetting diaper, and fluff

Natasha and I have been dating for a few months now and lately she's been kinda distant from me. She tells me that she values her alone time a lot and understand that but we barley spend time together anymore. Im getting tired of it and I need answers now. You pulled up to Natasha's apartment and got her spare key she gave to you to unlock her door. When you went in, you saw Natasha in the living room with a onesie and a stuffed animal in her arms, watching bluey.

She looks up and sees you which causes her to get scared. "Hey hey baby it's okay it's just me.." you said slowly walking over to her. "I just wanted to come by and check in on you to see if you were okay..." you said slowly so you didn't scare her even further than she was. "M-mommy?" Nat questioned and you looked at her confused until it hit you. Natasha was a little and she age regresses. You just thought nat was in a comfort thing but how she looked when you first walked in and the name she called you by. It all clicked in together in your mind.

"Yes babygirl. It's mommy. I'm your mommy. Is that okay?" You asked her softly as you bent down to her level. She nodded her head yes at you and you smiled at her. "Good girl." You said to her and she gave you a small smile then twisted her face in discomfort which worried you. "What's wrong princess? Are you okay?" You asked her and she squirmed around, whimpering. You looked at her confused until you lifted her up in your arms and found that her bottom was squishy and warm. Nat was wearing a diaper.

"Did you have an accident babygirl?" You questioned her gently and she nodded slowly as she pouted. "Hey it's okay. There's nothing to be ashamed about. Let's go get this yucky diaper off of you sweetie." You said as you went to her room and changed her. After that, nat was back happy and lively. "Wan plays?" She asked you excitedly. "Sure princess!" You said happily and she giggled with excitement. She waddled over to you and grabbed your hand as she leads you to her playroom.

~ a few days later ~

After some time, Natasha was out of her headspace since she got called in go on a quick mission. When she came back, she needed to talk to you. "Thank you for taking care of me when I was in my headspace. It really means a lot but please don't tell any of the team. The only person who knows it fury and that's it. Well besides you." She said and you nodded your head in understanding. "Of course nat. I absolutely love taking care of you and I promise I won't tell anyone." You reassured her and she gave you a thankful smile in return. You were so grateful that Natasha chosen you to be her caregiver and you couldn't be happier. It's you and your little spider against the world.

A/n: I hope the anon who requested this enjoys it and I hope everyone else does too! I have my own buy me a coffee page! You can give me a dollar and it will help. I also have some different commission types I will do so here's my page to look into it :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/naturesapphic  Sorry it took so long. Requests are open for yeehaw!wanda, country!wanda, and any other southern variants of Wanda or Natasha! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!