015. ꕥ Radio

While Finn and I kept looking, it started to rain

While Finn and I kept looking, it started to rain. When we first got on the ground, I loved the rain and the refreshing feeling it gave. Like it was washing away all the bad things that had happened previously, but that feeling was gone now. Nothing could wash away what I felt now: an emptiness in me.

"Look over there." I nudged Finn and pointed out some smoke I saw in the distance. "That could be it, come on."

We ran up into a little clearing with the pod to see Clarke and another girl in a red jacket spinning by the pod.

I didn't recognize the girl at all. "Was she what's in the pod?" I whispered out the side of my mouth to Finn, who seemed to be standing in shock.

Finn ignored my question and ran up. "Raven!"

This caused the girl to turn around. "Finn!" She exclaimed and ran up to the boy.

I took this time to walk up to Clarke, someone who I was still pretty pissed at. "Do you know who that is?"

"It must be someone Finn knows." She answered with bitterness in her voice.

The next thing I knew, Finn and the girl, who I assume is Raven, kissed. I could feel Clarke tense from beside me. She stood there nonmoving, eyes locked on Finn and Raven.

"Clarke." I said, waving my hand in front of her face to try and get her attention.

She shook her head, trying to get back into reality. "Sorry."

Finn and Raven pulled apart and started conversing. "How did you get here?" Finn questioned.

"You know that big scrap hold, the one on K Deck?" Raven started with a proud smile on her face.

"You built that from scrap?" Finn asked in amazement.

"I kinda rebuilt it." She said casually. "Please like that's hard. It just needed a couple of parts and some love."

That alone amazed me that she built the pod from pretty much scrap, but also the fact that she came to the ground and survived re-entry into Earth had me even more amazed.

"You're insane." Finn told her.

"I'd do more for you and worse. Just like you would for me." Raven then almost fell from, I assume, dizziness because of the large gash on her head.

"Come on, sit down." Finn ordered, directing Raven to a large rock and sitting her down and then giving her his jacket. He then looks up to the gash in her head and tells her, "Let me get something for that." And walked over to Clarke.