106. ꕥ Everywhere We Go...

My eyes were trained on the back of Bellamy's head, his hickory curls being the only thing keeping me steady as I walked alongside Clarke. A man, the one Luna was with earlier, led us back to the container we were brought in so we could be taken back. Clarke's plan of putting the Flame into Luna's head forcefully did not work, to put it lightly, so we were leaving, and we were going to have to come up with another plan to defeat ALIE.

"Where's Jasper?" Bellamy asked as we walked, his head turning to look behind him.

"Saying goodbye to his new friend." Answered Octavia.

The four of us followed the man who led us to a docking container and where Luna awaited. He opened the door, and out came several Flokru members, one I recognized as the same man who had taken us from the beach last night stepped out in front of Luna.

"Sorry, Cap, we gotta take them back." Said Luna before throwing a bag of our gear into the container and turning to face us. "Your gear. You get your weapons once you land."

"Inside." Two men pushed either of the Blake siblings into the container. I followed behind them, sending Bellamy a small reassuring smile when he turned to face me. He's known something was up since I'd got back from my walk.

When I turned back, I saw that Clarke was yet to enter, facing the older woman with a stone glare. "The Flame?"

Luna looked to Clarke, holding the AI between her fingers as she spoke. "Remember, Clarke. A path of violence is a choice."

"When the choice is fight or die, there is no choice." Clarke sustained, shortly followed by a man wrapping his arms around her shoulders and thrusting her inside.

I was there to steady Clarke as my eyes scoped past the darkness to the scene in front, seeing Luna's people attacking her. The doors slammed closed with loud metal clank, followed by the sound of a lock clicking into place.

"They took the Flame." Clarke grunted, standing to her feet.

Octavia, who had darted forward, scanned the locked doors. "They're locking us in."

"Hey!" Clarke yelled, moving ahead, fists banging loudly on the metal walls. "What is this?"

"Luna's people are attacking her." Bellamy realized, wide eyes meeting mine, both of us coming to the same conclusion.

"ALIE's here." I breathed out before sighing in defeat, my fingers reaching up my face to pinch the bridge of my nose. "Damn it."

The four of us spread out to each corner of the container, searching for a way to free ourselves somehow. From beside me, Bellamy had begun to ram his shoulder into the doors, thinking that he was strong enough to pry open the metal doors. I watched, letting him do what he thought might help as I went to one of the holes, looking through it only to see the vast black sky.

I lost count of how many times Bellamy had hit his shoulder against the foot when he rammed it again, a mixture of a grunt and a hiss leaving his mouth, meaning he was starting to hurt himself. The next time he tried to do it, I intercepted his path, catching his shoulder with both my arms. His force slowed so that he wasn't slamming me into the door before he looked down at me with a small impatient look but received a reassuring nod from me.

Octavia, who held a flashlight in hand and had just kicked the metal wall several times, demanded loudly, "How did ALIE even find this place?"

"There was a drone at Niylah's." Said Bellamy as pants left his mouth. "She must have followed us, looking for the Flame, and now she has it."

"And now she's gonna put it in Luna's head. Giving her exactly what she wants." I sighed.

"She'd have to chip her first. If Luna's chipped before she gets the AI, ALIE's gonna know everything." Clarke said from where she sat on the floor, back pressed against the wall.