🔪~Spiders in The Morning~🔪

Stu & Billy x Male Reader - Literally just a crackfic.

It was early in the morning and Billy allowed himself to smile as the sunlight filtered through the blinds. Billy sighed feeling calm as he sat up in a half asleep daze.

"AHhhhHHhhH!"

"AhhhHHHhHhhH"

Billy jumped to his feat as a blood curdling scream rang through the air. Without hesitation he quickly grabbed the gun in his bedside table before he opened his door running down the stairs as the cold morning air bit his bare legs and arms as he was only wearing his boxers. He burst into the living room panic on his face as he eyed [Y/n] and Stu who were standing on the couch holding each other.

"What is happening? Is everything okay?!"

Billy looked around the living room gun up, he noticed nothing out of place, a horror movie seemed to be playing on the TV as popcorn and red cups littered the small table in front of the couch and the ground surrounding it. The window in the living room was open making the room colder than usual.

[Y/n] and Stu looked to Billy, [Y/n] seemed to be almost in tears as he clung to the blond beside him whose expression almost mirrored his own. "No everything isnt okay a fucking turantula almost bit my fucking arm off!" Stu yelled as he wildly gestured around the room. "Billy do something! I'm scared!" [Y/n] exclaimed, hugging Stu tighter. "Where?!" Billy asked, lowering the gun to his side "Right there! Are you blind?" Stu yelled as he pointed to the wall opposite from them.

Billy scowled at the two as he spotted a small spider on the wall, "Are you talking about that? The itsy bitsy spider, wow ladies." he rolled his eyes before walking up to the wall "Fine, i'll squish it." he lifted his free hand ready to squish the intruder before he paused as [Y/n] yelled.

"No! Don't hurt it." Billy looked back to [Y/n] who held his arms out as he begged Billy to spare the spider. "Oh my god." Billy grabbed an empty cup left on the table in front of the couch before walking up and trapping the spider.

"AhhhHHHh!" "AhhhHAhhh!" they both yelled as Billy threw the spider out the window. "Are you serious?"

Stu jumped from the couch quickly walking away from Billy as he pointed a finger at him accusingly "Your fucking suicidal man."

Billy just let his shoulders slump as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, "You two will be the death of me." he said letting out a sharp breath as he clicked the gun to safety before throwing it on the table.