🔪~Fancy Wear, Pussy Eating/Bowjob~🔪

Bo Sinclair x FTM Reader

Uses terms like dick and references to Reader having a vagina.

The fact that I wrote this two days ago and just posted- Also lightly edited.

Bo grunted as you tugged his brown locks messing up his slicked-back hair. He glared up at you from where he was kneeling in front of you his mouth attached to your dick as he worked the mound of flesh in his mouth drawing pleasured sighs from your mouth.

Your eyes stayed glued to his form as waves of pleasure crashed through you. You had decided to drop by when he was working in the church all dolled up in his formal attire. The look of him already had your knees weak the way he looked in his blue suit was downright sinful. So who were you to deny him when he promptly pushed you against the nearest wall shimmying your pants down your hips as he whispered his desires in your ear. Every word was like liquid fire that trickled to your groin igniting a heat that you knew only he would be able to quell.

You would have been out of your mind to deny Bo anything while he looked so delicious his muscles straining against the form-fitting clothing that you rarely got to see him in you reasoned. Happily, you watched him as he sunk to his knees before you his gaze smoldering and filled with lust.

His mouth had finally released your abused dick before he dipped his tongue between your folds teasing your entrance with the muscle. Growing bored of the teasing he dipped his tongue into you. A smile curled on his lips as a low moan sounded from you. He buried his face in between your thighs moving his tongue in and out of you drawing near-pornographic noises from your lips all the while you kept your eyes on him. His movements were skilled and you found yourself pushing back against his face seeking out more of the pleasure he provided.

Bo's hands gripped the underside of your thighs before lifting them over his shoulders fully caging his head between your thighs. His fingers kneaded the plush flesh of your thighs as he worked you closer and closer to your end on his tongue.

Your orgasm hit and you clenched your thighs around Bo's head his mouth not stopping as he fucked you through your orgasm making sure you were completely spent before he pulled away his lips and chin slick with your fluids. "Good boy." He said chuckling lightly removing your thighs from his shoulders and standing.

To your pleasure, Bo's hand found your shoulders and he was soon pushing you to your knees before him.

"Now, I reckon it's your turn."