🔪~Rivalry Gone Wrong~🔪

Billy & Stu x Trans Masc Reader
Requested by Anonymous
⚠️Spicy ahead also uses terms like breast and cunt to describe readers genetals⚠️

You sat in silence as you watched Casey Becker move around her home completely oblivious to you who happened to be lurking in her home, a knife in hand. She was home alone and getting ready to watch a horror movie, the popping of popcorn was all you could hear as you slowly moved closer to her. You struggled to keep your breath quiet and steady as the adrenalin started kicking in pumping through your veins and making your heart beat faster your mind growing hazy. If you reached your hand out you could practically touch her at this point but you were stopped as a sheer ringing echoed through the home making you lurch backward out of view just as she turned away from the stove.

"Hello?"

One of your hands rested on your chest as you leaned against the other side of the counter dividing you from Casey. Your face was screwed into an annoyed expression for multiple reasons. Reason one, you were disrupted just when you were about to strike, and reason two, as you looked before you through the glass door leading to the patio in front of you a man in a Ghostface mask held up a hand and waved at you flashing the metal hunting knife in his grasp.

A seeming rivalry between you and these Ghostface killers had bloomed in recent months and ever since then they had both been nothing but nuisances ruining your hunts. They even had the nerve to call the cops on you once, how they figured out your plans were beyond you, but thanks to a taunting phone call you had received just before the police arrived you managed to get out of the home and had to watch as your victim was loaded into a police car and taken away from you to the nearest hospital. To add insult to injury the very next week your victim was found gutted in their home before you even had the chance to strike.

At this point, you were practically shaking with anger, you had been planning this for weeks and finally had your chance. You refused to give up this kill without a fight.

"Who are you trying to reach?" she asked none the wiser to the killers surrounding her. Once Casey was distracted you moved to make your way out of the kitchen. The last thing you needed was to be spotted by the damn girl. Her voice faded out as you moved further away knowing it would be a while until they decided to kill her. They always liked to play games, after all, now all you needed to do was ruin their plans for the evening just as they had spoiled yours.

Pushing open a window you made your way to the outside of the home just in time to see the patio light turn on and a scream ring out. Steve, an asshole from your school was strapped to a chair panic in his eyes as he thrashed and tried to scream past the duct tape gag keeping him somewhat silent.

As quickly as the lights had turned on they were flicking off again, smirking you made your way over to Steve. If they wanted to steal your kill, you would return the favor. Soon you were standing in front of Steve the both of you were kept hidden by the darkness. His eyes flashed with recognition as he saw your face. You looked past Steve to see the man from before looking at you from across the pool. Smiling and waving at him just as he had done earlier you saw him move around the pool trying to get to you. Not wasting another second you brought your knife down before plunging it into his chest drawing a gurgled moan from his mouth before dragging the knife up his stomach watching as his organs spilled out the blood staining your hands.

You felt endorphins rush through your body as Steve choked and gurgled on his own blood. The moment however was cut short as gloved hands wrapped around your mouth and waist pulling you away from Steve's corpse before pushing you against the wall just next to the patio door. The light turned on making you jump, you had completely forgotten about Casey in your murderous bliss.