🔪~DBD Ghostface & Pyramid Head x S/O, AU Apocalypse Hcs~🔪

Pyramid Head & Danny, Jed Olson |Ghostface| x Reader

Requested by ohsillyantichrist on Tumblr

Zombie Apocalypse AU 

Let's go AU shit time! lmao

Let's say you meet Danny first. This man is completely fine with killing people alive, or dead. It won't matter you get in his way? You're dead.

You, however, well in Danny's word "You're just too pretty/handsome/wonderful to waste." and that's how you got stuck being dragged around by this man. Danny would thrive in the apocalypse. All the chaos is perfect for him, the only thing he would miss is being on the front page of the paper. He definitely carries some old copies around with him.

The first time you and Danny saw Pyramid Head the both of you almost died on the spot. For sure the both of you thought you were good as dead. No way for you to stab your way out of this one Danny.

"What's that, zombies?" "no problem!" You taping on his shoulder before pointing in the distance "Um- Danny. Who's that 7ft tall man with a sword-" Danny grabbing your hand already speeding away "I don't feel like finding out, Movie star!"

I feel Pyramid Head would dislike Danny at first or try to kill him while swooping you up into his arms. Come here tiny human, let me save you from this impure man.

You would need to do some convincing on Danny's part though and after listening to how he has cared for such a wonderful person he decides to spare him.

Danny will loathe Pyramid Head at first constantly trying to fight the giant behemoth. Just imagine a hissing kitten trying to attack a giant dog who eventually gets tired and just pushes the kitten over.

Pyramid Head will simply follow the both of you around acting like a protective dog when zombies or raiders are around. Another thing that would discourage Danny is if Pyramid Head got to who/whatever was attempting to kill them leaving him no one to use to sate his own murderous needs.

If the both of you had a home-base of sorts or a set place to rest expect lots of cuddles from Danny on calmer nights, but nights filled with more violence expect some- let's just say rough loving. Needless to say, you will not be walking the next day. Pyramid Head will be joining in also just not as much as Danny.

I feel Pyramid Head does not have a very high sex drive at all and at most, he's a very body worship soft touches with a little bit of spice and a lot a bit of monster fucking. He gets off on giving you pleasure in any form.

Danny is very moody and once he settles more around Pyramid Head I could see him getting clingy with him if you weren't around. Just like how Danny feels overly possessive of you over time it will also spread to Pyramid Head.

Honestly, I feel Pyramid Head will also grow fond of Danny given time.

It's pretty much just gonna be you and your two overly possessive murderous lovers dominating the world.

Bonus points if you're just as possessive and chaotic as they are.

You and your lovers had returned to your home base, quickly shedding the heavy and uncomfortable overclothes that, for you and Danny at least, had become a necessity for leaving your sanctuary to venture into the harsh environments. Sweet coated you, the underclothes you wore practically sticking to your skin. "Show," you stated turning to your lovers. Getting a nod in acknowledgment in response from Pyramid Head and a go-ahead wave from Danny, who was exhausted already collapsed on one of the seats spread around, you headed off into the bathroom.

The water was cold and tinted a coppery color but as it washed over your overheated, grime-covered skin, it felt like heaven. You audibly sighed when you stepped out feeling clean and refreshed. Wrapped in a towel you left the bathroom returning to your lovers to fetch some clean clothes.

Looking up you couldn't help the smile that broke out on your face.

Danny and Pyramid Head were sitting together curled into one another. You stifled your laugh as you immediately went reaching for Danny's overused camera. "Say cheese," you whispered as the thing shuttered the flash accidentally going off. "If I wasn't so comfortable you'd be on your ass right now." You burst out laughing at that point. Danny was glaring up at you from where he laid his face smashed against Pyramid Head's chest.

"Sure, we both know you couldn't do shit." you teased. Danny arched his eyebrow a small smile curling on his lips "Oh, yeah."

You must have been closer to the duo than you had originally thought because the next thing you knew the towel around your waist was gone and you were pulled down suffocating in Danny's chest. Calling out playfully you struggled against Danny, laughing as Pyramid Head's deep chuckle rumbled his own laugh joining yours. "Mine," Danny said squeezing you. "All mine." He stated peppering your face in kisses.

"Say it," Danny said chuckling Pyramid Head's gaze burning into you. "Okay," you were able to stifle your laughing enough to speak "I'm yours. Both of yours."